dcsimg

V. 2.0 – Inside of L-boxx – Storage Setup

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 1,000 total)
  • Author
    BlackHydra
    Pro
    Landgraaf, The Netherlands

From germany or the german amazone?

This is obviously not inside an l-boxx (instead – a systainer) but it is still interesting in terms of layout ideas:
    http://festoolownersgroup.com/festool-and-tanos-systainers/non-festool-tools-in-systainers

John S

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

So the foam. Is that something that comes with the L-Boxx or is it separate or just a mod that people do on their own?

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

man I wish L-boxxes had a place for labels. His are pretty nice!

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

i see the difference. Mabe because my inlay is for the European region 18V grinder.

There must of been a change. Maybe you can get Bosch to send you the updated insert. I know I would try.

That’s a real good idea since the handle that came with mine doesn’t fit the spot anyway, It’s an inch or so too long. Very strange

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just saw a comment on ToolGuyd that the specific inserts for l-boxxes are apparently in the latest catalog (not sure if from Bosch or from Lowe’s – I am looking for it)… but that he ordered the inserts he needed from Lowe’s without any issue.

I did see these product guides – granted, it shows NAINA stuff (it is GB’s catalog), but it is helpful as a reference:
    shorter – http://www.bosch-pt.com/pap/professional/media/ebroschure/catalogues/2014/my/en/?lang=en_GB
    full – http://www.bosch-pt.com/pap/professional/media/ebroschure/catalogues/2012/my/en/full/?lang=en_GB

Not sure where this guy found such a catalog…

I went through every page of both those links and didn’t see anything about a list of inserts, Did I miss it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

So the foam. Is that something that comes with the L-Boxx or is it separate or just a mod that people do on their own?

They don’t come with foam, But you can get what they call Pick & Pluck from Bosch that fits the box nicely and is perforated in about 5/8″ squares for you to ‘pluck’ out. Then the option most peeps do is buy other types of foam and cut it out

I went through every page of both those links and didn’t see anything about a list of inserts, Did I miss it?

Nope, I couldn’t find it – but I found those and they were interesting catalogs. I thought that one of the part #s in the catalog might be the insert # but I am probably wrong

@tonyg
    like @dabbs said, Bosch sells foam for l-boxx 1s (smallest) and l-boxx 2s (medium) but many people prefer other types, like kaizen foam from fastcap.com

John S

Rovik
    Pro

Gave my tiger saw a new home today 🙂 i had to use a L3, not much Clarence as you can see. This saw is bigger than the 18 V option.

Norway

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nope, I couldn’t find it – but I found those and they were interesting catalogs. I thought that one of the part #s in the catalog might be the insert # but I am probably wrong

@tonyg like @dabbs said, Bosch sells foam for l-boxx 1s (smallest) and l-boxx 2s (medium) but many people prefer other types, like kaizen foam from fastcap.com

Well crap, I thought ya meant they were listing in there

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gave my tiger saw a new home today :) i had to use a L3, not much Clarence as you can see. This saw is bigger than the 18 V option.

You are so talented with cutting out that foam, I swear it looks like something you’d see right out of the factory

Rovik
    Pro

@Dabbs, Thanks 🙂

Norway

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

@tonyg like @dabbs said, Bosch sells foam for l-boxx 1s (smallest) and l-boxx 2s (medium) but many people prefer other types, like kaizen foam from fastcap.com

Great thanks for the info

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Man, I would be interested in starting a spreadsheet capturing some of this info for inserts that we have. It would make for a nice post (or locked thread) with that info.

Dabbs, how many inserts do you have? I’ve got the following that I will find the numbers out for (as long as they are on the insert)

18V grinder
    12V drill
    12V driver
    12V angle driver
    12V angle drill
    572 Jig saw
    IDH182 socket ready impact

and one coming with:

HDH181 hammer drill

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

@Rovik You did a great job on that insert, looks like factory!

@rovik , I know I’ve said it before,but your work looks so Godoy!

Is it possible to make BTP print bigger on an iPad? Only place I go that doesn’t seem to work

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

Great ideas with the boxes you guys are doing, the possibilities really are endless with these things

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Gave my tiger saw a new home today :) i had to use a L3, not much Clarence as you can see. This saw is bigger than the 18 V option.

Very nice work as usual. Looks almost factory.

Man, I would be interested in starting a spreadsheet capturing some of this info for inserts that we have. It would make for a nice post (or locked thread) with that info.

Man that would be great. Part numbers what size L-Boxx and ordering info too, this way we could order them and the L-Boxx it fits.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

From germany or the german amazone?

German Amazon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dabbs, how many inserts do you have? I’ve got the following that I will find the numbers out for (as long as they are on the insert)

18V grinder
    12V drill
    12V driver
    12V angle driver
    12V angle drill
    572 Jig saw
    IDH182 socket ready impact

and one coming with:

HDH181 hammer drill

Oh boy how nice that would be, Great idea. Off the top of my head I can think of these

12v angle drill/driver (1/2- L box 1)
    12v mini recip (1/2- L box 1)
    12v drill/impact (1/2- L box 1)
    12v charger & misc (1/2 L-box 1)
    18v circ saw (full L-box 3)
    120v jiggy (full L-box 2)
    18v hammerdrill-drill/driver (1/2 L-box 2)
    18v dual chuck impact (1/2 L-box 2)
    18v grinder (full L-box 2)
    I think I have an 18v drill/driver that takes up the entire L-box 2 also

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 1,000 total)
  • The topic ‘V. 2.0 – Inside of L-boxx – Storage Setup’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.188 seconds