dcsimg

V. 2.0 – Inside of L-boxx – Storage Setup

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,000 total)
  • Author

I might make a slot for some biscuits, can come in handy.
    Thanks for the comments guys, I just use a utility knife.

I also finished my Bosch palm router

Nice knife work!

RyanF
    Pro

But i see one prblem.

I want black iboxx racks for under my gedore lboxx :P

@blackhydra

Here you go 🙂

http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00IN44Z42/ref=mp_s_a_1_221?qid=1417645172&sr=8-221&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

BlackHydra
    Pro
    Landgraaf, The Netherlands

Okay that’s cool

The only thing i don’t like about amazone is that you need a kreditcard or a bank account in that country (even when it’s EU)

RyanF
    Pro

Okay that’s cool

The only thing i don’t like about amazone is that you need a kreditcard or a bank account in that country (even when it’s EU)

Had you seen those before? I don’t remember running across them.

You need a cc or bank account in Germany to order from Amazon.de?

BlackHydra
    Pro
    Landgraaf, The Netherlands

I tried ordering them but i need a creditcard or german bank account.

But it isn’t that bad i found them in the netherlands for about €30,- thats about $37,-.

Rovik
    Pro

More Bosch Tools fitted in L-Boxxes. A 18 gauge Crown stampler, 115mm anglegrinder and 125mm anglegrinder. This is how my Collection looks like now.

Norway

This is how my Collection looks like now.

@rovik
    25 and counting, oh my oh my! When will it end 😉

Looks like you have yourself quite the nice, organized setup.

John S

Anonymous
    Inactive

More Bosch Tools fitted in L-Boxxes. A 18 gauge Crown stampler, 115mm anglegrinder and 125mm anglegrinder. This is how my Collection looks like now.

Once again very impressive on the foam and nice family portrait right there, I was assuming the angle grinder inlays would all be the same but I see a slight difference in yours and mine. Mainly the spot for the side handle, Yours is at an angle to accept the longer one and mine is straight and will not

Rovik
    Pro

@supimeister
    , Thanks John, i think i need a few more in the future 🙂

@Dabbs, Thanks Dabbs 🙂 i see the difference. Mabe because my inlay is for the European region 18V grinder.

Norway

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Once again very impressive on the foam and nice family portrait right there, I was assuming the angle grinder inlays would all be the same but I see a slight difference in yours and mine. Mainly the spot for the side handle, Yours is at an angle to accept the longer one and mine is straight and will not

There must of been a change. Maybe you can get Bosch to send you the updated insert. I know I would try.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just saw a comment on ToolGuyd that the specific inserts for l-boxxes are apparently in the latest catalog (not sure if from Bosch or from Lowe’s – I am looking for it)… but that he ordered the inserts he needed from Lowe’s without any issue.

I did see these product guides – granted, it shows NAINA stuff (it is GB’s catalog), but it is helpful as a reference:
    shorter – http://www.bosch-pt.com/pap/professional/media/ebroschure/catalogues/2014/my/en/?lang=en_GB
    full – http://www.bosch-pt.com/pap/professional/media/ebroschure/catalogues/2012/my/en/full/?lang=en_GB

Not sure where this guy found such a catalog…

John S

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

Lots of different storage options for these boxes, these are a great idea

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

@Rovik

That is quite an impressive collection of Bosch tools you have!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

WoW man nice stack of boxxes there!

Rovik
    Pro

@Rovik

That is quite an impressive collection of Bosch tools you have!

WoW man nice stack of boxxes there!

Thanks

Norway

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Very nice collection of L-Boxxes. All stacked very neatly.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@Rovik
    . Very nice collection! Did you foam all the boxes?

Rovik
    Pro

@theamcguy, Thanks.

@MaukaRunner
    , 17 of 25 boxes have foam.

Norway

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

That is an impressive stack of boxxes Rovik!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I tried ordering them but i need a creditcard or german bank account.

But it isn’t that bad i found them in the netherlands for about €30,- thats about $37,-.

That is odd, my wife orders stuff from Germany all the time and has never had issues.

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,000 total)
  • The topic ‘V. 2.0 – Inside of L-boxx – Storage Setup’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.380 seconds