dcsimg

V. 2.0 – Inside of L-boxx – Storage Setup

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,000 total)
  • Author
    hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

Has anyone filled the back of the Bosch inlays with sprayfoam to strengthen them?

Nope, but I think the idea has merit. I have cracks in my festool tray and one of my bosch trays and they are almost new.
    I really like this idea!

That’s a great idea!

Bert

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

It seems like by the time I get my boxes I am going to know a lot of tip and tricks to set them up just how I want. looking forward to it.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I haven’t had any problems with the trash cracking. I wonder if using spray foam, and putting some kind of coating on the insert would let the foam release leaving you with a new foam tray?

Haven’t had any trouble either, just seems like good insurance

Rovik
    Pro

While i’m waiting for my new L-Boxxes to arrive , i took off the old stickers and replaced it with new labels.

Norway

Nice little flock ( what do you call a gathering of L-Boxx’s). What do you have coming ?

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I hope it’s a herd. Sounds more manly to me. Like the labels, the collection is really coming along!

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

While i’m waiting for my new L-Boxxes to arrive , i took off the old stickers and replaced it with new labels.

@rovik
    -looks like those l-boxxes are multiplying like rabbits! Watch out now 🙂 Do you only keep individual tools in the L3s and L4 (I think you mentioned a few like a belt sander, Planer, Biscuit Jointer) OR do you also keep several tools bundled together?

John S

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Nice stack of boxes right there. Do you also suffer from the tool you need being in the bottom box?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t had any problems with the trash cracking. I wonder if using spray foam, and putting some kind of coating on the insert would let the foam release leaving you with a new foam tray?

Nice idea, I don’t think it’d be much cheaper to do that compared to buy an inlay but it wouldn’t crack. Pretty clever thought

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice stack, I used the same type of labels on mine but I need to redo them. I made the mistake of putting them on the nice little slanted area above the handle, I figured they’d be easier to read there. Problem is the handle on the above box covers it up. Especially bad with an L-box1, BTW; Yer spelling is goofy. j/k 🙂

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Darn it all, I need to proof read my posts better. Should have been tray.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Noticed these Fischer Bosch Boxx’s on the Canadian Ebay.

A Working Pro since 2004

Hows the cost on them?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON
    Rovik
    Pro

Siberian:
    I don’t use a spesial name, but a stack or Collection of L-Boxx’s. Just ordered more L2’s and L3’s to fit my angle grinders, biscuit Jointer and other Tools.

thedude306:
    Thanks

supimeister:
    Ha ha yes they are 🙂 I only gonna store one tool in each box, because i need Space for the accessorys for the tools.

svensshutters:
    Thanks. Yes, don’t we all 🙂 but later on i going to build a L-Boxx storing system with drawer slides. Then it’s more easy to get to your Box.

Dabbs:
    Thanks. My spelling is in the beautiful Norwegian style 🙂

Norway

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

A little pricey. But if you could find three guys not bad I guess

Brad T

later on i going to build a L-Boxx storing system with drawer slides. Then it’s more easy to get to your Box.

@rovik
    I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Check out what Brad did:
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/favorite-workbench-design/page/19/#post-171685

also FYI, you can “tag” people in your responses by adding the @ in front of usernames – it will alert people that you have responded directly to them.

And if it helps, you can also highlight a particular sentence (or a few words) and then hit quote and it will quote just those highlighted words in the reply box for you to respond to. I do it to help me keep track of who I am responding to and what I am responding too.

John S

Rovik
    Pro

@thedude306 has one crazy DIY working Bench. Mabe i have to steal some ideas here 🙂

also FYI, you can “tag” people in your responses by adding the @ in front of usernames – it will alert people that you have responded directly to them.

And if it helps, you can also highlight a particular sentence (or a few words) and then hit quote and it will quote just those highlighted words in the reply box for you to respond to. I do it to help me keep track of who I am responding to and what I am responding too.

Thanks for the tip

Norway

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

@Rovik Thanks! Every time I use that bench I am SO glad I built it.

@thedude306 has one crazy DIY working Bench. Mabe i have to steal some ideas here 🙂

Brad T

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,000 total)
  • The topic ‘V. 2.0 – Inside of L-boxx – Storage Setup’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.991 seconds