dcsimg

V. 2.0 – Inside of L-boxx – Storage Setup

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,000 total)
  • Author
    Rovik
    Pro

My first ever pro 12V drills. I think they are about 5 years now and still working. They also need a good home in a L-Boxx.

Last Picture is my sircular saw.

Norway

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My first ever pro 12V drills. I think they are about 5 years now and still working. They also need a good home in a L-Boxx.

Sweet, Once again I’m so amazed at how clean your cuts are….And I see ya get the pics thing down as far as order, Congrats, I know it’s not easy 🙂 Thanks for posting them

Rovik
    Pro

Sweet, Once again I’m so amazed at how clean your cuts are….And I see ya get the pics thing down as far as order, Congrats, I know it’s not easy :) Thanks for posting them

Thanks again Dabbs for teaching me about posting multiple pictures 🙂

Norway

My first ever pro 12V drills. I think they are about 5 years now and still working.

@rovik
    great work as usual! Any particular reason you didn’t try to fit both of those drills in one l-boxx and just have one less charger with them?

John S

For those in Europe, Gedore makes some pretty neat kits that go with l-boxxes and i-boxxes. Check them out here:
    http://www.gedore.at/en/products/group_articles.html?oe_opt%5Blist_set%5D=210573,201060

John S

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice find John S. I really like trays and have a bunch in my tool boxes. Just makes it easier to store the tools, plus you can see real quick what you forgot to put away.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

BlackHydra
    Pro
    Landgraaf, The Netherlands

But i see one prblem.

I want black iboxx racks for under my gedore lboxx 😛

Rovik
    Pro

Gedore

Not a particular reason, but i like to store it as a complete kit. And they never leave the home anyway.
    I also have two other L-boxx, that include two drills. I use these most of the time.

Gedore seems like a great option for storing handtools. Thanks John 🙂

Norway

Attachments:
    RyanF
    Pro

But i see one prblem.

I want black iboxx racks for under my gedore lboxx :P

Agreed. That box and color scheme is great, but I guess I’m more of a uniformity kind of guy. Except for the first aid kit, of course.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I actually think that the Gedore boxes come with the tools.

Rovik
    Pro

More L-Boxx setup

Norway

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Gedore

Not a particular reason, but i like to store it as a complete kit. And they never leave the home anyway.
    I also have two other L-boxx, that include two drills. I use these most of the time.

Gedore seems like a great option for storing handtools. Thanks John :)

Ahhh cool, The inlays. I’m still liking them the best

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Great looking tools! is the rotatory hammer just sitting on top of the grinder inlay?

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Rovik
    Pro

Great looking tools! is the rotatory hammer just sitting on top of the grinder inlay?

It came as a kit. The inlay is a combo for both tools

Norway

BlackHydra
    Pro
    Landgraaf, The Netherlands

Yes it does but they also sell the boxx seperated i have it with my own tools.

Interesting, thinking that it could be huge to helping keep a Boxx orginized

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Never seen the Gedore tools or boxes. Whats the quality like?

Also found this on Ebay while hunting around the internet for L-BOXX’s.

A Working Pro since 2004

Attachments:
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

For those in Europe, Gedore makes some pretty neat kits that go with l-boxxes and i-boxxes. Check them out here:

http://www.gedore.at/en/products/group_articles.html?oe_optlist_set=210573,201060

Man that’s a nice mess of hand tools you have there JohnS.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Yes it does but they also sell the boxx seperated i have it with my own tools.

Are those Wiha screw drivers? I have two that I have had for many years and live them.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

http://www.gedore.at/en/products/group_articles.html?oe_optlist_set=210573,201060

I always like the way the Europeans put everything in a box with fitted storage. Makes a nice neat package.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,000 total)
  • The topic ‘V. 2.0 – Inside of L-boxx – Storage Setup’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.140 seconds