dcsimg

V-19 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got a Box with a BOXX the other day. It was a L-BOXX2 that I had ordered a while back that was backordered. I was glad to see the UPS notice and receive my BOXX

Kurt great news indeed, enjoy your new L-Boxx.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I got a Box with a BOXX the other day. It was a L-BOXX2 that I had ordered a while back that was backordered. I was glad to see the UPS notice and receive my BOXX

Congrats on the box Kurt.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Congrats Kurt, nice to see boxes rolling out

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

usually drop off at the doorstep

Is your doorstep a safe place to leave a Boxx??? Mine wasn’t where I used to live up there.

Never a problem here. It depends Fort Lauderdale changed a lot some good pockets and some bad pockets.

The last place I lived was just east of the tracks- sunrise blvd. on the north side. There was a Sears, Roebuck on the south side of sunrise. Had a V dub van and a old volvo lol. Not safe there.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well I thought forsure I was getting my box this week after talking with Brittany. Specially when items usually only take a couple of days to come from the Canadian Bosch warehouse. Unless my other item I requested is not in stock. Maybe I will get it next week.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I got a box. I finally got a big boy phone.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Attachments:
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Congrats 🙂 Is it your first iPhone?

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

Congratz Kurt! 👍

That is good news that boxes seem to be rolling again. My last request got bounced as undelivered. Maybe the email is working again.

Orange County, CA

The email address does not seem to work – is there another email or way to redeem? Points@bethepro.com is not delivered.

Orange County, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

The email address does not seem to work – is there another email or way to redeem? Points@bethepro.com is not delivered.

On the other thread – rewards redemptions – they talked about that. Apparently now you message Brittany Buchanan.

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/rewards-redemption/page/6/

Charlie

Instagram

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

On the other thread – rewards redemptions – they talked about that. Apparently now you message Brittany Buchanan.

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/rewards-redemption/page/6/

This one here.
    Brittany.Buchanan@us.bosch.com
    I just sent one in to her. We will see what happens.

Ron

Congrats Peter, but that’s not really a phone, it’s an apple 😂🤣😂🤣

Thanks Ron, I’ll take a screenshot of the address

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Yes it is. My wife got one recently and seems to really like it so I decided to graduate. Lots to learn.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on the new phone. I just got the new iPhone XS. What a nice phone it is.

Ron

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Yes it is. My wife got one recently and seems to really like it so I decided to graduate. Lots to learn.

Well, welcome to the club, lol. I’ve really enjoyed the ones I’ve had. Sucks to have a payment plan now, though, and I have no idea what we’ll do once our current ones die – $1000+ for a phone is just ridiculous, so hopefully by that time the current new phones will be old enough the price will have come down a lot…

Charlie

Instagram

redwood
    Pro

Well, welcome to the club, lol. I’ve really enjoyed the ones I’ve had. Sucks to have a payment plan now, though, and I have no idea what we’ll do once our current ones die – $1000+ for a phone is just ridiculous, so hopefully by that time the current new phones will be old enough the price will have come down a lot

Unfortunately, the price of cell phones seems to be only rising. When I got my first one, so many years ago, they were pretty expensive and the plans were outrageous. Once they began to go mainstream, they were giving the phones away and the plans were somewhat reasonable. Now they are probably charging closer to what they should cost because they don’t have to give them away. Everyone is hooked. Luckily, at least the plans have come down to a reasonable level. I’m old enough that hopefully my current iPhone will survive me.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

for what they charge the iPhone for I expect it to be able to self level, levitate, laser measure, shoot laser beam out of it to cut steel beams and seal off knife cuts on fingers.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

What did you upgrade from?? Is this your first smart phone?

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

What did you upgrade from?? Is this your first smart phone?

A year or so ago, I got my first smartphone after using a Rugby flip phone for many years. It was an entry level Samsung but did the job for me.

This will be my first full-featured smartphone. I couldn’t say no to the deal; free phone, 3x the data and $10 a month less than my old plan. I still keep the unlimited nationwide talk and text.

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V-19 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.027 seconds