dcsimg

V-19 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Extra! Extra! Hear all about it!

I got a box today! The lboxx2 I had ordered came in. Note that the mailing tag said “Rush Order”. Perhaps the boxes will be flowing to the rest who have put in redemptions.

congrats and its the new one

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I got a box today! The lboxx2 I had ordered came in. Note that the mailing tag said “Rush Order”. Perhaps the boxes will be flowing to the rest who have put in redemptions.

Congrats, Lon, let’s hope the trend continues.

I suppose anytime free things are offered for posts there will be those who try and game the system and that leads to a decline in quality. Although there have been several really great threads and useful information. It is up to us members to revert back to how things used to be.

I couldn’t agree more. We control the content of the forum with our posts. There have been some really helpful threads and there will be more. Looking forward to seeing your new bedroom furniture ideas,

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Congrats on your box.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

<strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>Extra! Extra! Hear all about it!
    I got a box today!

This is huge news!!! I would love to see more Boxxes on this thread! I would love to see everyone waiting on Boxxes see them come in.

It is great news and hopefully more orders will be coming forth.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

<strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>Extra! Extra! Hear all about it!
    I got a box today!

This is huge news!!! I would love to see more Boxxes on this thread! I would love to see everyone waiting on Boxxes see them come in.

It is great news and hopefully more orders will be coming forth.

Sure hope so. My last request went in the second week of August and I haven’t even got any reply yet never mind my points coming off for a T4B miter saw stand.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Curious, for USA members previously redeemed from Bosch, what carrier do they use UDPS, UPS, FedEx? Do they require you to be present with signatures?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Curious, for USA members previously redeemed from Bosch, what carrier do they use UDPS, UPS, FedEx? Do they require you to be present with signatures?

UPS drops at my door and yells and runs. The only time Needed to sign was for the Pallets.

I know it’s with ups , you can sign up for ups my choice, your packages can be sent to the place of your choice, I still think you have to sign.

For us in Canada, they started to use Purolator, and we don’t get notified like my choice from ups.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

UPS… Drop, Ring, Dash

Doobie

That all depends on the driver I think. I get lots of stuff that almost all requires signatures but only a few drivers will actually not just drop it anyways.

Most of the time they just drop, ring the doorbell once, and run like a bear is chasing them back to their truck and lead-foot the gas peddle driving away.

I agree, it depends on the driver across the parcel carriers I get very mixed results, and at my place I am find with it just being dropped the majority of the time.

Will

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

That’s good. I am never home during business hours and UPS or parcel post usually drop off at the doorstep. FedEx would need sigs and sometimes will leave with a neighbor.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

usually drop off at the doorstep

Is your doorstep a safe place to leave a Boxx??? Mine wasn’t where I used to live up there.

Doobie

I’ve even seen from my office window some drivers walk to the door, no knock or doorbell, put the missed delivery sticker on the door and leave. Wish I had the power to fire those guys. Makes another reason to maybe install cameras and post that kind of nonsense on YT.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

usually drop off at the doorstep

Is your doorstep a safe place to leave a Boxx??? Mine wasn’t where I used to live up there.

Never a problem here. It depends Fort Lauderdale changed a lot some good pockets and some bad pockets.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I thought maybe I would have got a box by now. Since I have been talking with Be The Pro about my orders. Maybe tomorrow.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I’ve even seen from my office window some drivers walk to the door, no knock or doorbell, put the missed delivery sticker on the door and leave. Wish I had the power to fire those guys. Makes another reason to maybe install cameras and post that kind of nonsense on YT.

Geeze, I must be lucky or something,

The Purolator driver has been nothing but great, he has told me that signing that form that gives them the permission to ring and then leave the box without a signature,
    He makes sure it’s stuffed behind my post ,
    And the UPS driver, she’s just a sweetheart, very understanding and patience lady , Last week when she dropped off my new cell phone ,

Oh well, looking forward to seeing members receive some boxes 😋

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I got a Box with a BOXX the other day. It was a L-BOXX2 that I had ordered a while back that was backordered. I was glad to see the UPS notice and receive my BOXX

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I got a Box with a BOXX the other day. It was a L-BOXX2 that I had ordered a while back that was backordered. I was glad to see the UPS notice and receive my BOXX

That’s great. Congrats!

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yes this is great you received your box.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V-19 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.996 seconds