dcsimg

V-19 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

@cmeyer25
    did you actually get an answer from the email you send to that bosch person?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@cmeyer25

Nothing so far.

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

cmeyer25

Nothing so far.

I don’t think you would get one. This is how other points site have done it too. Just stop answering and the forum members and over time they all go away. Like a snake cut the head off and the body dies off.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

cmeyer25

Nothing so far.

I don’t think you would get one. This is how other points site have done it too. Just stop answering and the forum members and over time they all go away. Like a snake cut the head off and the body dies off.

That would be a sad thing to have happen here. I hope that’s not the case, but I’m afraid you might be right.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Like a snake cut the head off and the body dies off.

Yep that’s the way it works, you lose interest and go away.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

redwood
    Pro

This forum has changed a lot since I started 5 years ago. Back then It was almost exclusively contractors and construction workers in the states. That demographic was probably what Bosch was looking for. For whatever reason that demographic has changed and with that, so have the topics. I’m not sure that Bosch feels as strongly about the changes that have occurred.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Yes – I agree the demographics have indeed changed. But, searching for certain Bosch tools would often point to this site on Google. So, even though it started one way, tool discussions resulted. I suppose anytime free things are offered for posts there will be those who try and game the system and that leads to a decline in quality. Although there have been several really great threads and useful information. It is up to us members to revert back to how things used to be.

Orange County, CA

Extra! Extra! Hear all about it!

I got a box today! The lboxx2 I had ordered came in. Note that the mailing tag said “Rush Order”. Perhaps the boxes will be flowing to the rest who have put in redemptions.

redwood
    Pro

Congrats Lon, when did you send the request in?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I got a box today! The lboxx2 I had ordered came in. Note that the mailing tag said “Rush Order”. Perhaps the boxes will be flowing to the rest who have put in redemptions.

Congrats on the box Lon.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Congrats on the boxx. Hopefully it’s good news for the others waiting on redemptions

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Oh hooray! Hooray for you, and hopefully for the rest of us too! Such good news!

Charlie

Instagram

Congrats Lon, when did you send the request in?

I requested it on Aug 6th.

Doobie

Ouch…just pinched myself real hard and the post is still here….maybe I’m not dreaming.

Congratz Lon! 👍

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Wow! That is exciting ! Congrats
    How long ago did you order it?

Congratulations Lon , hopefully we see more activity again 👍

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got a box today!

I got a box today! I requested it on Aug 6th.

Well there is still hope. Enjoy your new tool Lon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yay! Congrats on the new Boxx 🙂 – here’s hoping that the pent up demand and back orders will start to flow!

Will

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I got a box today!

This is huge news!!! I would love to see more Boxxes on this thread! I would love to see everyone waiting on Boxxes see them come in.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That is great news Lon! Congrats on you receiving your box.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V-19 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.702 seconds