dcsimg

V-19 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

How many mods does the fourm have?

Quite a few actually. There’s no list that I know of we can go to, but a lot of mods are no longer active but still retain their mod ID. You find some of them when going into real old threads from years ago.

Right now, we only see a few mods on occasion that are only semi-active for the most part. It’s a good thing the current bunch of regular members are pretty orderly.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Quite a few actually. There’s no list that I know of we can go to, but a lot of mods are no longer active but still retain their mod ID. You find some of them when going into real old threads from years ago.

Right now, we only see a few mods on occasion that are only semi-active for the most part. It’s a good thing the current bunch of regular members are pretty orderly.

I believe there was a thread where they are named if I remember correct

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The only Mod I know that is still active is Chad. I have not seen Jon post on here in a long time.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The only Mod I know that is still active is Chad. I have not seen Jon post on here in a long time.

Yes I think that is right Bill

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Ajax, ON
    GTokley wrote:

Ok thanks! I have seen some different mods names when I have looked at older threads.

I thought there was more mods active when I joined a couple years ago.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Ajax, ON
    GTokley wrote:

Ok thanks! I have seen some different mods names when I have looked at older threads.

I thought there was more mods active when I joined a couple years ago.

There were, but just like regular members, mods come and go. The last person set up as a mod that I can recall was Jon Ponto, which we haven’t heard from in some time. That was around two years ago and prior to that it was maybe even a few years prior that a bunch of guys were made mods after the Supi Chicken Incident. Don’t ask! Lol!

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Isn’t Dan @woodman_412 a moderator? He’s still around every once in a while, isn’t he?

Charlie

Instagram

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

This is an older mod thread. Hasn’t been updated since started.
    https://bethepro.com/new-mod-squad-bethepro-com-construction-forum-welcomes-new-moderators/

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

https://bethepro.com/new-mod-squad-bethepro-com-construction-forum-welcomes-new-moderators/

Thanks for adding this thread.

Greg

woodman_412

Isn’t Dan woodman_412 a moderator? He’s still around every once in a while, isn’t he?

Yes I am still a moderator Charlie although I don’t get a chance to check in very often anymore. I don’t have the time to stay on top of the latest threads anymore but if you guys are looking for me to chime in on something just tag me and I’ll respond.

Dan

danpattison.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yup most all those guys are gone now.. Dabbs, Moze,thedude306,jim_hunt17,MKE_Voltage, all gone.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Here she is,,,
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittanybuchanan/

BrittanyBuchanan@gmail.com

I just sent her an email this morning. Hoping to hear back.

That should be interesting,,,, If you will be responded to.

Looks like a lot of us will be following this.

My worry in contacting her outside of normal channels is she goes to her boss and it puts certain wheels in motion with the continued existence of this forum.

While I know it’s been frustrating with long waits for redemptions, it’s hard to justify being pushy about what are freebies for us. I think continued patience is the most prudent action considering that BTP is obviously not their main focus right now with their social media efforts nowadays.

At this point what does it really matter? Bosch has all but forgotten about the forum.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Here she is,,,
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittanybuchanan/

BrittanyBuchanan@gmail.com

I just sent her an email this morning. Hoping to hear back.

That should be interesting,,,, If you will be responded to.

Looks like a lot of us will be following this.

My worry in contacting her outside of normal channels is she goes to her boss and it puts certain wheels in motion with the continued existence of this forum.

While I know it’s been frustrating with long waits for redemptions, it’s hard to justify being pushy about what are freebies for us. I think continued patience is the most prudent action considering that BTP is obviously not their main focus right now with their social media efforts nowadays.

At this point what does it really matter? Bosch has all but forgotten about the forum.

Lately yes. But I think it’s just out of necessity on their end at this time and a temporary situation. At least that’s what the optimist in me is saying.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

At this point what does it really matter?

Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night that decided they wanted to kill a forum. What difference at this point does it make!!! We got a dead forum!!

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night that decided they wanted to kill a forum. What difference at this point does it make!!! We got a dead forum!!

We don’t know that for sure yet, I’m still holding out hope!

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m still holding out hope that when everybody from the freak contest gets notified Bosch will get back to this forum.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

We all are holding out hope Charlie. I don’t want to see this place go away.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’m still holding out hope that when everybody from the freak contest gets notified Bosch will get back to this forum.

Let’s hope this true. One can only hope this true.

Greg

Same here Bill, plenty of good comments and opinions,
    I’m hoping that they realize that it’s a win win for both parties.
    We add and receive great feedback and help here, and in return we get a chance to pick up some quality tools,

Doobie

We all are holding out hope Charlie. I don’t want to see this place go away.

Same here.

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V-19 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.932 seconds