dcsimg

V-19 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

If they still ship using UPS for the guys in the US atleast you can sign up for their My Choice notifications from UPS

Ok I didn’t know this. It always nice to when a person is going receive a package.

They ship PURO from Bosch in Mississauga for us Canucks. Puro doesn’t offer a My Choice notification type service like UPS here in Canada yet.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

. Puro doesn’t offer a My Choice notification type service like UPS here in Canada yet.

Be nice of they did. I was aware the tools came from Mississauga. Just makes me wonder why redemptions take some long for people in Ontario.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

. Puro doesn’t offer a My Choice notification type service like UPS here in Canada yet.

Be nice of they did.

I spoke to PURO on the phone a few months ago, and they did say it was coming at some point but no available ETA yet.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I spoke to PURO on the phone a few months ago, and they did say it was coming at some point but no available ETA yet.

This is good to know.

How does My Choice work with UPS? I have never used it.

Greg

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Ups is not the greatest I’ve had issues before

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Ups is not the greatest I’ve had issues before

I never really had any issues with them. Another then getting hit with brokerage fees at the border. Most stuff I get is shipped Canada Post or Purolator .

Greg

Doobie

This is good to know.

How does My Choice work with UPS? I have never used it.

You sign up for it for it on their website and it’ll let you know in advance a shipment is en route and it’s expected delivery date and timeframe. You can even request on your acct to have the shipment rebooked for another day or to a UPS pick up location instead. You can also authorize that you’ll sign for it in advance if a signature is required which your notification will tell you if it does or not.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

You sign up for it for it on their website and it’ll let you know in advance a shipment is en route and it’s expected delivery date and timeframe. You can even request on your acct to have the shipment rebooked for another day or to a UPS pick up location instead. You can also authorize that you’ll sign for it in advance if a signature is required which your notification will tell you if it does or not.

Wow that is a really nice feature. I will have to remember this the next time I have something sent by UPS.

Greg

Doobie

Wow that is a really nice feature. I will have to remember this the next time I have something sent by UPS.

You just sign up once. All future shipmemts you’ll get notices on automatically.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

You just sign up once. All future shipmemts you’ll get notices on automatically.

That would be nice. If Purolator did this it would be nice.

Greg

Is anyone getting boxes? This thread has been very quiet and I know a few of us have unfilled redemptions …

Will

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Purolator offers a “no signature required” option where the driver leaves the parcel in a specified location if you are not at home.

Is anyone getting boxes? This thread has been very quiet and I know a few of us have unfilled redemptions …

It is very quiet, Will. I’m one of those waiting for a box.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

GTokley wrote:
    Doobie wrote:

Purolator offers a “no signature required” option where the driver leaves the parcel in a specified location if you are not at home.

If I know I am getting a parcel delivered by Purolator. I leave a note on the door with instructions what do with parcel.
    It has been quiet for sure. I know I got a box back in the middle of August.

Is anyone getting boxes?

Greg

Doobie

Nothing. I’ve got a request in about 6 weeks ago and have heard nothing.

All the courier companies should offer this imo, but so far only UPS offers it in Canada.

Nothing. I’ve got a request in about 6 weeks ago and have heard nothing.

All the courier companies should offer this imo, but so far only UPS offers it in Canada.

I signed up a few years ago with ups when BTP was using them to ship to Canada it was great, actually still is, I updated my cell phone, and even got notification from them on the delivery.

And as for purolator that BTP uses now, I have signed the paper, now they ring the bell and leave the box on the front doorstep it’s great

This is concerning that Redemptions have gone unacknowledged. Has anyone received any requests? 6 weeks + is a long time to wait with no communication.

Orange County, CA

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

This is concerning that Redemptions have gone unacknowledged. Has anyone received any requests? 6 weeks + is a long time to wait with no communication.

I put in for a redemption on Aug 9, I got an email back on Aug 15 saying the item was out of stock and to reply back if I didn’t get it within the next couple of weeks. I have written 2 emails requesting information as it still has not come and have been pretty much ghosted so far. Disappointing.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have written 2 emails requesting information as it still has not come and have been pretty much ghosted so far. Disappointing.

To say the least.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I put in for a redemption on Aug 9, I got an email back on Aug 15 saying the item was out of stock and to reply back if I didn’t get it within the next couple of weeks. I have written 2 emails requesting information as it still has not come and have been pretty much ghosted so far. Disappointing.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, I was one of the lucky ones who hadn’t had a problem with shipments.

I guess I have now joined the club of those whose requests go unnoticed.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

I have been waiting more than 6 weeks with no acknowledgement, at what point in time do we ask the forum moderators what is going on?

Will

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V-19 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.823 seconds