dcsimg

V-19 I GOT A BOX

• This topic has 1,004 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by ChadM.
Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got a email today saying my order is being shipped. This is good news.

Got an email today, my bit is on back order and should be here in a couple of weeks.

Well at least they are sending out updates now. Thank you to the Team at BTP Bosch for your help. Much appreciated.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Got an email today, my bit is on back order and should be here in a couple of weeks.

Well at least they are sending out updates now. Thank you to the Team at BTP Bosch for your help. Much appreciated.

Indeed. Once ordered though, it can still be 2 to 3 weeks til you receive it, so be patient guys.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Indeed. Once ordered though, it can still be 2 to 3 weeks til you receive it, so be patient guys.

So good to see some action, though.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I think they may be doing the redemptions once a month now??

I’ve been saying this for a couple months now. Looks like what is going on to me.

Got this email today :

Hello Ron,

We shipped out the Blower and Jig Saw at the same time at the end of June. Sometimes our distribution centers have shortages or a backordered product.

Your jig saw should be on its way, but we can investigate this further for you.

Best

BeThePro team

Oh that’s a bummer!!! Lost or back ordered.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

i think that was the same back then, once ordered it could take up to a month to get to your place.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That is good to hear Jim.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

i think that was the same back then, once ordered it could take up to a month to get to your place.

Actually, once Jim had the shipping relegated to being done for us here in Canada from Bosch Canada in Mississauga, once I got the email from him, which was typically within a week from my initial redemption request, it would arrive within a day or two.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Actually, once Jim had the shipping relegated to being done for us here in Canada from Bosch Canada in Mississauga, once I got the email from him, which was typically within a week from my initial redemption request, it would arrive within a day or tw

Most of my redemptions were just like this. I guess I got spoiled. Man I miss Jim.

Greg

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Actually, once Jim had the shipping relegated to being done for us here in Canada from Bosch Canada in Mississauga, once I got the email from him, which was typically within a week from my initial redemption request, it would arrive within a day or two.

Areed, once Bosch Canada gets the instruction, the package arrives within a day or 2, unless you’re @jimdaddyo and Purolator can’t find the address.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I don’t think I ever waited longer than three weeks from when I sent in the request. So I guess I’ll see how much it’s changed next week when I ask for my next redemption.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I don’t think I ever waited longer than three weeks from when I sent in the request. So I guess I’ll see how much it’s changed next week when I ask for my next redemption.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for you to receive your redemption.

I know I received a email saying my order was being shipped soon. Just not sure what the order will be. I thinking it could be the blower & the radio as points have been removed for those 2 items. I have heard nothing about the 18V LED light and I still have my points for the light. I sure I will find out soon.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for you to receive your redemption.

I know I received a email saying my order was being shipped soon. Just not sure what the order will be. I thinking it could be the blower & the radio as points have been removed for those 2 items. I have heard nothing about the 18V LED light and I still have my points for the light. I sure I will find out soon.

Those are all great tools – I hope they get to you soon 🤞

Charlie

Instagram

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

unless you’re @jimdaddyo and Purolator can’t find the address.

Not a lot of love for Purolator, but to be fair, the box wasn’t addressed as I instructed by the folks in Mississauga.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I got a E-mail at 6:10am Hawaii time today, Friday. I guess someone is at that desk today. I was told “We no longer have inventory for the products you recently requested” Oh well…..

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I got a E-mail at 6:10am Hawaii time today, Friday. I guess someone is at that desk today. I was told “We no longer have inventory for the products you recently requested” Oh well…..

Remind me again, what you had asked for? And does that mean it will never get to you, or does that mean it’ll be back ordered for a while?

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I just requested a HDS183 hammer drill/driver and a 12v recip. Received an email acknowledgement almost immediately. Lets see how quickly that turns into a shipment. Fingers crossed.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I just requested a HDS183 hammer drill/driver and a 12v recip. Received an email acknowledgement almost immediately. Lets see how quickly that turns into a shipment. Fingers crossed.

That’s great – such a quick response! That little recip has been a curiosity for me – I wish I could see it in action myself, seems like it definitely could be a perfect tool to have in your back pocket.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Some good choices in tools. Great news on the quick response. I did have my eye on that 12V recip. Look forward hearing what you think about it.

Greg

Doobie

That was a bunch of accessories wasn’t it?

@DirtyWhiteBoy oh man, that’s to bad,
    Well hopefully you can choose something else that you may need

@smallerstick
    oh nice Peter, great choices,
    Congratulations and fingers crossed for a speedy delivery.

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V-19 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.277 seconds