dcsimg

V-19 I GOT A BOX

• This topic has 1,004 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by ChadM.
Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I think they may be doing the redemptions once a month now??

I’ve been saying this for a couple months now. Looks like what is going on to me.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’m so sorry @cb, that sounds a lot like your requests are falling through the cracks. I can imagine that’s really frustrating. I hope they get back to you soon and actually have the package shipped out too.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have been waiting along time also. I found out the 18V Blower was on backorder till August. Still waiting to hear back about my radio & light.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I hope to see you guys receive those boxes soon,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I hope so too. Maybe this will be the week.

Greg

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I hope so too. Maybe this will be the week.

hmm what happened? request used to be processed pretty quick. I didn’t think i was gone that long

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

hmm what happened? request used to be processed pretty quick. I didn’t think i was gone that long

Jim is not looking after it anymore. He doesn’t work for Bosch anymore. Your right it use too be pretty quick.

Greg

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Jim is not looking after it anymore. He doesn’t work for Bosch anymore. Your right it use too be pretty quick.

seems like they still don’t have it under control, or maybe they do it on purpose?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lots of changes and the result was a slow down in the ordering process. The stuff still comes it just takes a long time.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

seems like they still don’t have it under control, or maybe they do it on purpose?

I think it’s more that whoever it has been delegated to from Jim doing it has it as an add-on to their job rather than Jim had it as a bigger part of his overall job. Remember, they cut 10% of people IIRC. The same work of those let go has to be done by others still there.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I think it’s more that whoever it has been delegated to from Jim doing it has it as an add-on to their job rather than Jim had it as a bigger part of his overall job. Remember, they cut 10% of people IIRC. The same work of those let go has to be done by others still there.

oh wow, i guess during the time i was gone, i really missed alot, didn’t realize jim was let go.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I am sure it is a lot extra work.

oh wow, i guess during the time i was gone, i really missed alot, didn’t realize jim was let go.

Yeah I guess you did miss a lot. There is suppose to be a team of people taking over for Jim. They are suppose do BTP fourm stuff on Wednesdays. I not sure if that still happens. As I have been contacted on different days of the week.

Greg

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Got this email today :

Hello Ron,

We shipped out the Blower and Jig Saw at the same time at the end of June. Sometimes our distribution centers have shortages or a backordered product.

Your jig saw should be on its way, but we can investigate this further for you.

Best

BeThePro team

Got this email today :

Hello Ron,

We shipped out the Blower and Jig Saw at the same time at the end of June. Sometimes our distribution centers have shortages or a backordered product.

Best

BeThePro team

Well that’s Re assuring, nice to have a reply, fingers crossed for you Ron.

How’s the knee holding out Ron.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I got a email today saying my order is being shipped. This is good news.

Greg

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Great news @GTokley . Got you all excited now !

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Great news @gtokley . Got you all excited now !

You could say I starting get excited. It is great news.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Glad you both got responses!

Charlie

Instagram

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Got an email today, my bit is on back order and should be here in a couple of weeks.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Got this email today :

Hello Ron,

Best

BeThePro team

those are some great news – congrats to both of you.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V-19 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.309 seconds