dcsimg

V-19 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Last week I got a email from Bosch to be a tool tester and reviewer .
    I filled out all there questions and at the end it said “sorry not taking anyone right now” . What the heck???

I got one a year or so back. Was accepted and have never seen anything else from it.

That’s exactly what happened to me in and around a year ago also.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I just wish someone from Bosch would post an update as to what is happening.

That sure would be nice. Ever since Jim is gone, bethepro did post at all during that time.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Happened to me as well then a few weeks ago I got an email saying they had room and i was accepted. Be patient it may take awhile.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Happened to me as well then a few weeks ago I got an email saying they had room and i was accepted. Be patient it may take awhile.

I believe we are talking about different things here Bill.
    Bosch had a tool testers club that I don’t think has ever really went anywhere.
    Then there is the Bosch Pro insiders. This is the one getting new voices on board now.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Then there is the Bosch Pro insiders. This is the one getting new voices on board now.

I hadn’t heard about the Pro Insiders – what’s the scoop on that?

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I never heard about this before. But I fairly new here.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

im on the list of tool testers as well. but i dont get any real contact from it… im in direct contact with the canadian bosch office though. if theres something coming out they contact me or if its something new and cant find listed anywhere to buy i ask

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

You mainly do surveys for Bosch. Some are good some are not in my option. A couple people per month can win different things.
    Tell them I referred you. lol
    https://boschproinsiders.com/recruitment/survey/7786?recruitmentCode=cnnTPE4YCJZrpV1gkXgw

Ron

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

You mainly do surveys for Bosch. Some are good some are not in my option. A couple people per month can win different things.
    https://boschproinsiders.com/recruitment/survey/7786?recruitmentCode=cnnTPE4YCJZrpV1gkXgw

I would have, but the lady I’ve been in contact with through Bosch’s social media just sent me a link today and I signed up! So funny how that works.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

Thanks Ron. I just signed up.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m still waiting on a boxx.

Yeah thanks Ron, but I said you recommend me, and I didn’t get accepted lol

I have not been accumulating many points ad other things keep me away from the forum. But, has anyone received anything from a redemption request of late? Just curious. Do any of the mods have any details to share?

Orange County, CA

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I have not been accumulating many points ad other things keep me away from the forum. But, has anyone received anything from a redemption request of late? Just curious. Do any of the mods have any details to share?

Been quite some time sense anyone received a box. 6 or more weeks I’m thinking.

Ron

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I’m sorry Brian. They only have so many spots at one time open. You may get a call back sometime in the near future. That’s what happened to me.

Ron

Yes, I did. Redeemed for the 18V LED Floodlight. Put the request in on a Sunday and had it within 10 days. That was about 3 weeks ago if my memory serves my correctly.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Yes, I did. Redeemed for the 18V LED Floodlight. Put the request in on a Sunday and had it within 10 days. That was about 3 weeks ago if my memory serves my correctly.

I didn’t realize you had gotten your light that quickly – that’s great! But also curious as to why other people are having such a rough time. Hopefully we get a big wave of everyone receiving their redemptions here this week.

Charlie

Instagram

I’m sorry Brian. They only have so many spots at one time open. You may get a call back sometime in the near future. That’s what happened to me.

Haha, no worries Ron, just bugging you,
    The part it asks if you are part of another forum about tools? I assume you put yes. That’s what I answered, I’m wondering if that’s why.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

The part it asks if you are part of another forum about tools? I assume you put yes. That’s what I answered, I’m wondering if that’s why.

It is @boschmanbrian! I did he same thing the first time and it kicked me off immediately after. So I talked to the lady who sent me the link and she said that question is there to weed out people on competitor’s sites so it’s totally ok to answer “no”. If you go and try it again, do it from a different computer (or phone) than what you already used and it should work. It did for me anyway, and I got the same message initially. I think that’s just every brand’s way of saying you’re rejected, but in a diplomatic way, lol.

Charlie

Instagram

It is @boschmanbrian! I did he same thing the first time and it kicked me off immediately after. So I talked to the lady who sent me the link and she said that question is there to weed out people on competitor’s sites so it’s totally ok to answer “no”. If you go and try it again, do it from a different computer (or phone) than what you already used and it should work. It did for me anyway, and I got the same message initially. I think that’s just every brand’s way of saying you’re rejected, but in a diplomatic way, lol.

Thank you for clearing that up for me Charlie.
    I’ll give it a try later today.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V-19 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.002 seconds