dcsimg

V-19.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

This topic contains 653 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Peter smallerstick 27 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 654 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dirty
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

This thread is here to show off your new tools and for those addicted to tool buying.. Pics or it didn’t happen.
    Here is the old thread,,,,,
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-18-0-toolaholic-public-announcement-page/#post-592647

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Profile photo of r-ice
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

picked this up too, need a decent enough tap and die set

Profile photo of Kevin
    Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I don’t use mine often, but it is indispensable at times to have a set.

Kevin.

Awesome handy thing to have. I have a similar set, not the “Maximum” brand I don’t think, but CT has a habit of putting things on for less than half price now and then, so it makes it worth the price of admission.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

Profile photo of Ron
    RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Got three blades for my bandsaw in yesterday from Timber Wolf. Little better price if you order from one of there three pack deals.

Attachments:

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Profile photo of Dirty
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Got three blades for my bandsaw in yesterday from Timber Wolf. Little better price if you order from one of there three pack deals.

Timber Wolf Tools is a good company. Those look like they will get you up and going good.

Dirty

Profile photo of Kyle
    kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Ended up getting a ps41 yesterday, decided not to keep it though. Shipped it out the same day to another member here.

great purchase aaron. I have to get a set one day too. everytime I’m in need of one (occasionally) I ask my friend haha. It’s definitely on the list tho

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Profile photo of Brian
    Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Great purchase , that’s should solve most issues that need to have a tap or die, not top quality, but definitely worth it for the odd jobs.

Profile photo of r-ice
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Great purchase , that’s should solve most issues that need to have a tap or die, not top quality, but definitely worth it for the odd jobs.

yah that was what i was thinking and I am planning to finally make time to learn how my metal lathe works, even though it has a threading feature, i thought it would make life easier if i thread with this tap and die set. It was 70% off or so, I couldn’t go wrong.

Profile photo of Kevin
    Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Ended up getting a ps41 yesterday, decided not to keep it though. Shipped it out the same day to another member here.

Is that primarily because ypu on the Milwaukee battery platform Kyle? Or did you think it was not useful to you?

@kswiss

Kevin.

Profile photo of Kyle
    kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Is that primarily because ypu on the Milwaukee battery platform Kyle? Or did you think it was not useful to you?

@kswiss

I just thought it was a good deal, I don’t own any other 12v Bosch stuff. At only $25 I didn’t want to pass it up

Profile photo of Kevin
    Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

@kswiss

I just thought it was a good deal, I don’t own any other 12v Bosch stuff. At only $25 I didn’t want to pass it up

Fair enough!

You’re a good dude payin’ it forward Kyle. Hats off to you!

👍

Kevin.

Profile photo of Dirty
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I was using the 18v Xs2 Makita sliding miter saw and it is super solid! I really want one.

Dirty

Profile photo of Bill
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I was using the 18v Xs2 Makita sliding miter saw and it is super solid! I really want one.

Man that looks like a real nice saw compact and probably not very heavy.

Couple Black Friday scores. Didn’t go out for these but was at Lowes and they still had plenty.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Profile photo of Ron
    RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Couple Black Friday scores. Didn’t go out for these but was at Lowes and they still had plenty.

Nice. Surprised they had any of the platforms left. They typically go fast.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Nice. Surprised they had any of the platforms left. They typically go fast.

I know @ronw…this was even around noon. They had a bunch of them. We have some old, shop made plywood ones that these will replace.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Profile photo of Kurt
    kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

A few Black Friday purchases, mostly stock up stuff and a couple of other things and replacements for tools that broke in the last year. Also a couple more Keeter tables and a couple 4′ ladders. It never seems that we have enough of them.

Just ordered the Rigid Smartcart vacuum for the home workshop. I looked at a lot of vacs and found this one had the better specs and better onboard organization.

The limited Lifetime Warranty is nice also.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 654 total)

You must login or register for the Pro Forum to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.061 seconds