dcsimg

V-17 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I got two 4.0 Ah batteries delivered today to replace the single 2.0 Ah one I contacted Bosch service about. Talk about going above and beyond what a customer expects! Bosch rocks!

Can’t complain on that one. What was wrong with the old 2.0?

The strip on the back was peeling off making it hard to check the charge level.

Make sure you dispose of the old one properly now. Ya right! Lol! 😉

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Thanks to Jim and Bosch! I received the GLI18V-1900 LED light today that I redeemed for.

Congratz Lon! I was just using mine I got recently today. Great light. Bit heavy if one is having to carry it for an extended period. I don’t think I’d be taking it for long walks late at night.

Today I received my FL12 LED Light & 12 volt battery.

Congratz Greg! I don’t have one of those……yet! 😉

@Doobie thanks. FL 12 is nice light. I can’t believe how bright it is. I am looking forward using more. There might be another one in the future.

I got two 4.0 Ah batteries delivered today to replace the single 2.0 Ah one I contacted Bosch service about. Talk about going above and beyond what a customer expects! Bosch rocks!

Can’t complain on that one. What was wrong with the old 2.0?

The strip on the back was peeling off making it hard to check the charge level.

Nice to hear about the great customer service.

Just received my first redemption in a VERY long time. A VAC090S. Started from nearly zero around the time the daily limits changed, so it’s been a bit.

Thanks to Bosch, Jim and BeThePro!

Congrats Eric.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Just got the notification – a 15lb package is set to arrive tomorrow! Probably not till 7:00pm though…UPS always seems to hit my street last.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

Just got the notification – a 15lb package is set to arrive tomorrow! Probably not till 7:00pm though…UPS always seems to hit my street last.

Watcha expecting Charlie? 😎

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

From BoschToolsNA? do you know what it might can be?
    Looking forward to the reveal 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’m working with Jim on a 10K giveaway on my IG account – I’m closing in on 9500 so it will be just around the corner, but I’ll also be doing some testing of the new 18V lights. So I believe it will be two of those and a Core starter kit!

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I’m working with Jim on a 10K giveaway on my IG account – I’m closing in on 9500 so it will be just around the corner, but I’ll also be doing some testing of the new 18V lights. So I believe it will be two of those and a Core starter kit!

Nice giveaway for some lucky subscribers.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Wow that will be a pretty nice giveaway. Looking forward what you’ll be giving away. The 18V lights are pretty nice – you’ll be happy with them.
    I posted a bunch of those on my IG account and it seems everyone like them.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

but I’ll also be doing some testing of the new 18V lights. So I believe it will be two of those and a Core starter kit!

Sounds like a nice test upcoming. Looking forward to the results.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Oh wow nice, congrats Charlie.
    Looking forward to hearing what you think about that light, and definitely the core battery,

Nice to see Jim and Bosch BTP hook up with you like that.

And congrats on your upcoming 10 k wow, that’s plenty of followers (two thumbs up)

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Thanks everyone, I’m working at it 🙂 I’ve loved working with Jim and am pretty excited for this giveaway. But I’m also excited to dig in to the Corr battery! I’ll be tearing out and reinstalling a Tiger wood deck for my FIL this weekend – that should give me a nice way to start checking just how long the Core lasts!

Charlie

Instagram

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Woohoo! Thank you Jim @bethepro! Everything looks like it got here safe and sound. Can’t wait to dig into these bad boys!

Charlie

Instagram

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

That is a nice score

How long did Jim take to get back to you?

I emailed earlier in the week and haven’t heard from him. I don’t want to be a pest.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Woohoo! Thank you Jim @bethepro! Everything looks like it got here safe and sound. Can’t wait to dig into these bad boys!

That’ll come in handy. Nice!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Very nice, that’s awesome he sent the core starter pack too! I’m sure you’ll like them since I’ve only heard great things.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I love the flood light and the core battery I have, It really makes a difference on the cordless SDS hammer drill and impact

Doobie

Congratz on that Charlie!

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Thanks everyone! I’m really excited to get to use them and I’ll be sure to report back. Plus, some of this will be part of that IG giveaway I was talking about – so be sure to check that out when I hit 10K!

That is a nice score

How long did Jim take to get back to you?

I emailed earlier in the week and haven’t heard from him. I don’t want to be a pest.

I’m not sure what you mean – are you talking about redeeming for them or something else?

Charlie

Instagram

That’s super, congrats Charlie, definitely looking forward to hearing what you think about those new items.
    Judging from what I’ve been seeing and hearing from BTP members, sounds like you will love them.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the new tools, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V-17 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.464 seconds