dcsimg

V-17 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Nice swag @skillman.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

This box came over the weekend from a tool company I won there giveaway on IG .

Congrats @skillman. Good looking shirt.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@skillman
    Gotta love the shirt, I have two of them, a bit of a warning.

Do not walk through Walmart with it on, you’ll end up on the internet somewhere. 😛

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

@skillman,
    Gotta love the shirt, I have two of them, a bit of a warning.

Do not walk through Walmart with it on, you’ll end up on the internet somewhere. 😛

That is a real good point, and a nice shirt

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I got a box !!

Thank you Jim , Be The Pro and Bosch Tools for the new circular saw . That came super fast . It only took about a week from when I ordered it . It looks like a great saw and I cant wait to try it out today . It also came with a heavy duty carrying case . The packing of the saw was well done too , not a scratch 🙂

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I got a box !!

Thank you Jim , Be The Pro and Bosch Tools for the new circular saw . That came super fast . It only took about a week from when I ordered it . It looks like a great saw and I cant wait to try it out today . It also came with a heavy duty carrying case . The packing of the saw was well done too , not a scratch

Awesome saw there. Congrats on your box.

I got a box !!

Thank you Jim , Be The Pro and Bosch Tools for the new circular saw . That came super fast . It only took about a week from when I ordered it . It looks like a great saw and I cant wait to try it out today . It also came with a heavy duty carrying case . The packing of the saw was well done too , not a scratch 🙂

Congratulations John, I’m sure you will put it to good use, Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.
    And it’s a nice solid bag.

Doobie

I got a box !!

Congrats John!

I’m surprised you would need a circular saw. I would’ve thought you’d already have a small army of them.

That carry bag looks nice, although myself I’d probably be repurposing it for something else.

I got a box !!

Congrats! Will you get the accessory dust port for it?

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I got a box !!

Good looking saw, John, congrats. That is a nice bag, too, a worthwhile bonus.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

lol i won the same shirt and tape twice.. if you dont end up on the internet wearing it, might end up with a black eye depending on who reads it

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I got a box !!

congrats on your new circular saw. I have the same one for years and I really like it.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@cranbrook2 congrats on the saw! Looks like a really great tool.

Charlie

Instagram

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

The slogan on the tshirt is a bit if a gym thing too.. gym rats use it referring to wiDE shoulders or a wide back

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I got a box !!

Thank you Jim , Be The Pro and Bosch Tools for the new circular saw . That came super fast . It only took about a week from when I ordered it . It looks like a great saw and I cant wait to try it out today . It also came with a heavy duty carrying case . The packing of the saw was well done too , not a scratch

Congrats on the box John.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Congrats John, that’s a nice saw

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I got a box !!

Congrats on the Circ Saw John!

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got a box !!

John congrats on the box. That is a nice saw. Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats on your nice Bosch saw John. Should come in handy for all the remodeling your doing.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I got a box !!

Congrats, that’s a nice saw. The Bosch blade isn’t that bad either.

One of the few corded circular saws wit a rafter hook.

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V-17 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.845 seconds