dcsimg

V-17 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wow, thank you Santa Jim and BTP plus Bosch,
    What a box to receive.

Congrats on the drill. Very nice tool to receive. Enjoy

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

What a box to receive.

haha, your friend looks pretty excited also!
    Congrats on your new Bosch goodies!

A Working Pro since 2004

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

What a box to receive.

That model looks like a beast. I still need an 18v drill myself

Doobie

What a box to receive.

That would be areal good one to get. I have its predecesor. They’re still around and can be had for half price up here in Canada. Just saw a bunch of them again at Canadian Tire last week.

What a box to receive.

That would be areal good one to get. I have its predecesor. They’re still around and can be had for half price up here in Canada. Just saw a bunch of them again at Canadian Tire last week.

I think it’s a great drill so far,
    I also have both the 4 pole model before HDH181 and this new brushless.
    And yes you can find them on liquidation at some stores,
    Either model that you would get,are great drills for a number of tasks,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well that RHS181BL you got the other day is really nice and compact.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Thanks guys, first impression, this thing is NICE, feels solid, and I like the grip better than the HDH181 the Earlier 1/2 inch brute hammer drill,
    I think this is going to be my new favorite drill,
    It’s a BEAST, tried it with the screw mode, it’s stops fast, and sets the screw nicely, then the drill mode with a 1 and 1/4 spade rips threw, and the anti kick back works great.

That’s it for now, I will definitely get something up after the holidays on this drill.
    And the charger is excellent

Thanks for the quick review, Brian. I like the anti-kickback feature. I don’t have the 18v line yet, maybe I should start saving.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Thanks guys, first impression, this thing is NICE, feels solid, and I like the grip better than the HDH181 the Earlier 1/2 inch brute hammer drill,
    It’s a BEAST, tried it with the screw mode, it’s stops fast, and sets the screw nicely, then the drill mode with a 1 and 1/4 spade rips threw, and the anti kick back works great.

That’s it for now, I will definitely get something up after the holidays on this drill.

Congrats! That’s a great looking drill! Nice it came with the auxiliary handle aswell.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Congrats! That’s a great looking drill! Nice it came with the auxiliary handle aswell.

so the other two drills is just missing the auxiliary handle and have lighter batteries but otherwise they are the same?

so the other two drills is just missing the auxiliary handle and have lighter batteries but otherwise they are the same?

Yes I think so, plus mine came with the newer fast charger, :). Used it for a few minutes again today, two thumbs-up

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yes I think so, plus mine came with the newer fast charger, :). Used it for a few minutes again today, two thumbs-up

That’s great I really don’t like that slow charger

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Okay thats good to know when I make my decision. By any chance have you had the opportunity to use the hdh183 in concrete yet? I am curious how well it does in masonry.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I got stabila lighted level 48 and 24 inch

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice levels, congrats.
    Just posted in the wrong tread.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Just posted in the wrong tread.

This is the TATJS thread,, it’s fine. Also my thread and you know how I love going off topic

Dirty

Sweet nice Stablia levels . Seems like there the only ones to beet . Nice Ibrahim

Always willing to learn .

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

congrats on your new stabila levels. build to last 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

This came for me today . The new carbide teeth sawzall blade to test out .

Always willing to learn .

Doobie

The universe is started to go out of balance again 😯 …..This thread is supposed to be for ‘boxes’ from BTP.

There are two other threads for other things you either buy that are Bosch or another brand entirely respectively.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The universe is started to go out of balance again 😯 …..This thread is supposed to be for ‘boxes’ from BTP.

There are two other threads for other things you either buy that are Bosch or another brand entirely respectively.

Oh is that what Ron was talking about

Dirty

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V-17 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.491 seconds