dcsimg

V-17 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Thanks guys, my biggest complaint is no real case came with it, just a little bag that barely fits everything.

@kswiss
    That’s a pain but Bosch has a reason for that. Most folks don’t use lboxx’s for their tools.
    I’ve already located the insert but it’s not available to purchase yet because it’s still new in Germany as well. I’ll order a few as soon as my dealer gets his hands on it.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Here’s the new Bosch brute drill I got, thanks to Jim and all the people behind the scenes

Congrats, and two 4ah aswell. I’m sure it will stand up to what you throw at it.

Like you said it’s a shame that it only comes in a bag. Every bag I’ve had has been a complete mess of random things, cases might take a little more room but it’s so much more organized.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I like the bag case that came with my drill and impact set and use it everyday. The bag that came with my saw all is a pain in the butt though.
    The saw has to be just right to fit it in and you have to take the blade off. You also can’t stack anything on top of it in the truck.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I like the bag case that came with my drill and impact set and use it everyday. The bag that came with my saw all is a pain in the butt though.
    The saw has to be just right to fit it in and you have to take the blade off. You also can’t stack anything on top of it in the truck.

My biggest pet peeve with bags that come with tools is that the zippers tend to be garbage.

The difference between zippers on a bag that comes with a tool and one that you go buy from kunys / husky ext is night and day.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i prefer the actual tool bag design if any.. most of the bags that the bosch drills come in remind me more of the nylon bags that hair clippers come in or a cheap shaving kit than a tool bag

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Doobie

Think I have four Bosch bags but I don’t use them for anything yet. I’ll figure out something they’ll be good for one day. Just haven’t gotten that good usage idea for them yet.

Thanks guys, my biggest complaint is no real case came with it, just a little bag that barely fits everything.

@kswiss
    That’s a pain but Bosch has a reason for that. Most folks don’t use lboxx’s for their tools.
    I’ve already located the insert but it’s not available to purchase yet because it’s still new in Germany as well. I’ll order a few as soon as my dealer gets his hands on it.

Nice, let me know Alex, I might be interested in ordering one for mine.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I’ll sure keep you in mind as soon as I get them in.
    I definitely like to have my tools in an lboxx.

Think I have four Bosch bags but I don’t use them for anything yet. I’ll figure out something they’ll be good for one day. Just haven’t gotten that good usage idea for them yet.

same here – I have them all stored in a box sitting on the attic.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

i prefer the actual tool bag design if any.. most of the bags that the bosch drills come in remind me more of the nylon bags that hair clippers come in or a cheap shaving kit than a tool bag

hahaha so true. I actually ended up really liking the bag that my 12v drill came in when I was doing maintenance at a high school… it was super lightweight and could come with me everywhere. I am sure it would not stand up to jobsite abuse, but I was doing pretty light, general maintenance so I actually appreciated the fact it was lightweight.

John S

I’ll sure keep you in mind as soon as I get them in.
    I definitely like to have my tools in an lboxx.

same here – I have them all stored in a box sitting on the attic.

Thanks Alex.
    And I used to keep my bags that the tools came in, but have gave some away to some members / friends The others I gave to the people who bought some of my old Bosch ni-cads.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@kswiss nice congrats on the new tool. I have the brushed version of the hdx181

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Thanks @masterbosch when will you upgrade to the new brushless?

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I don’t know @kswiss until current ones die I guess. I have the dds181 Hds181 hdx181 dds182 and hdh182 for the cordless I have bigger electric drills for bigger stuff.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Our Starbucks always gives out sample blades when purchasing two coffee’s 😀

Oh,,I have never been in a starbucks. So the current boycott is easy for me.

What boycott?

It has to do with our national news. Huge Boycott!!!! Check with Google or Yahoo,,,
    We are supporting Black Iron Rifle Coffee Co.

Take the political bs somewhere else
    easy200piggys

You the first one to mention political???

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I don’t know @kswiss until current ones die I guess. I have the dds181 Hds181 hdx181 dds182 and hdh182 for the cordless I have bigger electric drills for bigger stuff.

Well I guess that’s why they call you the master lol

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Our Starbucks always gives out sample blades when purchasing two coffee’s 😀

Oh,,I have never been in a starbucks. So the current boycott is easy for me.

What boycott?

It has to do with our national news. Huge Boycott!!!! Check with Google or Yahoo,,,
    We are supporting Black Iron Rifle Coffee Co.

Take the political bs somewhere else
    easy200piggys

You the first one to mention political???

And hopefully the last. Also for future reference please don’t edit my quotes @jkirk please clean up this garbage

Doobie

Never heard of that Black Iron Rifle Coffee. Is that a common chain of coffee shops in the US?

Clev08
    Pro

Never heard of that Black Iron Rifle Coffee. Is that a common chain of coffee shops in the US?

Only slightly off topic, lol. It is a veteran owned and operated coffee company. I think they are small (compared to Starbucks anyway) but have been getting a lot of positive press lately because they hire veterans.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Here’s the new Bosch brute drill I got, thanks to Jim and all the people behind the scenes

Congrats on the new tool Kyle. Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Only slightly off topic, lol. It is a veteran owned and operated coffee company. I think they are small (compared to Starbucks anyway) but have been getting a lot of positive press lately because they hire veterans.

They are small, but doing something good. I knew they were committed to hiring veterans first, which is a good thing

I was surprised to learn that Starbucks has been doing the same, and was doing it before all this talk about hiring immigrants.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/03/starbucks-to-speed-up-veteran-hiring-program/

That said, I don’t think either are great other than as transitional jobs. Working in a coffee place is great for some kid starting out, but I would much rather see the types of jobs that bring a middle class lifestyle seeing what military trained people can do.

For immigrants (of the legal variety) to be in what have traditionally been starter-level part-time jobs is a good way to integrate them into society. This assumes they are already here, and its a question of them having a job that lots of us don’t want anyways. Better than being a drain on the system.

To be clear – I am not commenting about whether I agree with immigration policies (either in Canada or the USA)

I am happy to see companies hiring veterans and other people who need a helping hand to get started, and I hope to see the veterans given opportunities in more long-term career type jobs as well.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V-17 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.866 seconds