dcsimg

V-17 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

home depot has 2 packs of the makita 3 amp for $149 but when its on sale reg 199 but a single battery is 119 ??????.. they also have a 2 pack of the 4 amp with teh dual charger for $269 however busy bee tools sells a 3 amp for 89 and the 4 amp for 119 with the 5 amp being 139

I saw a 2-pack of Ridgid 4.0ah batteries at HomeDepot for 99bucks,, I should have picked them up.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Purolator just left a box at my door. Thanks, Jim and BTP. My new Starlock OMT model GOP40-30B will be added to the Bosch arsenal in my shop and will be getting a regular workout.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Purolator just left a box at my door. Thanks, Jim and BTP. My new Starlock OMT model GOP40-30B will be added to the Bosch arsenal in my shop and will be getting a regular workout.

Congrats on the box smallerstick.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Purolator just left a box at my door. Thanks, Jim and BTP. My new Starlock OMT model

Very nice SS I’m sure you’ll put that to good use!

I saw a 2-pack of Ridgid 4.0ah batteries at HomeDepot for 99bucks,, I should have picked them up.

So I did go back and get the 2 for 99$,,, 4.0ah batteries.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

congrats on the starlock, I am just waiting when they release the 18v one

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@smallerstick congrats! That is an awesome tool. I love mine, and I’m sure you will too.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

Congrats on the Starlock Peter!

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats smallerstick ! Nice having a new OMT left at the door. Let us know how you like it.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Great choice, congrats!

I’m sure you’ll find more uses then you imagined for it.

RyanF
    Pro

Got a few boxes today.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

That starlock is a sweet score.. i have yet to see them in any of the stores here in town.. cant wait to get my hands on one though

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

congrats on your new starlock OMT – did it include any blades?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Got a few boxes today.

Nice boxes Ryan. I’m wanting to get a Build Clean myself.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Good choice. Those machines are as handy as a pocket in a shirt! I love mine.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Great choice on one sweet tool there! Congrats.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Nice box congrats. O really want a Starbuck omt but I am holding strong for the cordless.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Congrats, it’s a great unit!!

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Got a few boxes today.

Ryan congrats on the Buildclean unit. They are nice. Do you do a lot of remods?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

congrats on your new starlock OMT – did it include any blades?

Yes, it’s the option with a blade assortment and the sanding attachment.

Thanks, all, I’m looking forward to trying it out very soon.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Congratulations Peter, I’m sure you will get great use out of your new OMT
    Looking forward for seeing you using it, and hearing your thoughts about it.

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V-17 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.927 seconds