dcsimg

V-16 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Got UPS notification my STFU Blaklader mug should arrive today! Going to have great morning cups of coffee soon!

nice chris – I enjoy my cup every morning

I have seen other members talk about, and use the vacuum , so I decided to redeem for one

grats brian on pulling the trigger for that VAC.
    Someone else got this unit too, few days ago. Looks like its very popular.
    Need one too haha

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I have seen other members talk about, and use the vacuum , so I decided to redeem for one,
    I have to say, figure impression, I thought it was small, obviously it’s a compact, but I put a fully charged 2ah battery in it,
    Pretty quite, and if has better suction than I thought it would.
    Used it around the house for a couple of things,
    Don’t laugh guys,
    Strayed cat litter, dust bunnies, the dryer lint trap,
    Then I took it to the garage, picked up some sawdust that I haven’t picked up from a few days ago.

Congrats @Boschmanbrian on your new vacuum.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie

I have seen other members talk about, and use the vacuum , so I decided to redeem for one,

Congrats on the vac Brian! Have you tried it for picking up small heavy’dense thinks like concrete crunbles or screws/nails? Those are the things I wonder about for some of the tasks I envision it for.

@Boschmanbrian

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

nice chris – I enjoy my cup every morning

Looking forward to bringing the STFU Blaklader mug onto the job site : D

A Working Pro since 2004

Thanks guys, will try it out later tonight, I have some stuff to clean up in the garage, and the shed, I will keep you guys updated, does anyone know if someone has a thread going on for the vacuum? I would rather post in the proper thread.

Thanks

Well this is the thread, so here it is

Thank you Jim and BTP, and Bosch Mississauga.

I have to say, figure impression, I thought it was small, obviously it’s a compact, but I put a fully charged 2ah battery in it,
    Pretty quite, and if has better suction than I thought it would.
    Used it around the house for a couple of things,
    Don’t laugh guys,
    Strayed cat litter, dust bunnies, the dryer lint trap,
    Then I took it to the garage, picked up some sawdust that I haven’t picked up from a few days ago.

I have to say, anybody thinking of getting one, I would not hesitate,
    Obviously don’t expect it to be like a central vacuum, or shop vac, but for the size, this little Bosch vacuum is very impressive.

Thanks again @utopia78 and @woodman_412
    You guys were the first influence, sorry if I forgot anybody else.

Congrats! I think the same about my 18v Vac (the GAS18V-LI)

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Thank you Jim and BTP, and Bosch Mississauga.

Congrats on the box Brian.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Congrats on the vac Brian! Have you tried it for picking up small heavy’dense thinks like concrete crunbles or screws/nails? Those are the things I wonder about for some of the tasks I envision it for.

@boschmanbrian

Hey Kevin, no haven’t tried it on that type of debris, I will try it for something similar tonight, or on the weekend in my pool shed, and garage, their are a few spots with concrete dust / small bits that I chipped away, I will post up some pictures.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the 12V vac. I have one as well and it is very nice. Like being able to transport it in the L-Boxx.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

@boschmanbrian

Hey Kevin, no haven’t tried it on that type of debris, I will try it for something similar tonight, or on the weekend in my pool shed, and garage, their are a few spots with concrete dust / small bits that I chipped away, I will post up some pictures.

Looking forward to what you find with it in that regard. It’s a big determining factor for me whether I want to get one at some point.

I had an old “DustBuster” years ago. It couldn’t pick up that kind of stuff and barely worked well at things like kitchen sweep ups, so it was seldom used. I wouldn’t be interested in the Bosch cordless unless it was far above my findings with the old DB vac.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Looking forward to what you find with it in that regard. It’s a big determining factor for me whether I want to get one at some point.

@doobie

@Overanalyze
    did a really nice review on the vacuum a while back and shows it picking up nuts bolts washers…

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

@doobie,
    @overanalyze did a really nice review on the vacuum a while back and shows it picking up nuts bolts washers…

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/37KgRWLQSiI?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Thanks for reposting that video for us .

Always willing to learn .

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

@doobie,
    @overanalyze did a really nice review on the vacuum a while back and shows it picking up nuts bolts washers…

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/37KgRWLQSiI?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

I just curious why didn’t use the nozzle it comes with? I feel that the vacuum sucks better with the nozzle

@58Chev thanks for finding that Frank,

@overanalyze
    great testing on the little vac.
    Like you mentioned, will be a great addition to the tool box for quick pick ups. Happy I saw this, and I know now that it will even fit into the L box 1

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I had an old “DustBuster” years ago. It couldn’t pick up that kind of stuff and barely worked well at things like kitchen sweep ups, so it was seldom used. I wouldn’t be interested in the Bosch cordless unless it was far above my findings with the old DB vac.

I think you will find the Bosch 12V vac light years ahead of the old dust busters. You ought to try one out from the list.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Setup UPS my choice for my new place. Interesting that since I already verified myself at the old place I didn’t need to wait for a mailed code when changing to my new address. Now I can be better prepared for deliveries.

It won’t be for redemption purposes from BTP!

My drill I received last week that came from Bosch Mississauga came via Purolator. 😦

When did boxes start getting shipped from this side of the border?

I think I might have been the first. Jim advised me there may be a delay in getting my order processed on the 1st as it was being processed thru the CA side, and it arrived on the second.

That’s quite the delay, a whole 24 hours! My last box came in 7 days from my email, I thought that was fast.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Congrats on the box BMBrian.

Well, I haven’t got a box yet but I just put my first request for a redemption in. Picking up the Bosch pr20evsnk colt variable-speed palm router installer kit. Excited to give it a go when it arrives.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Forgot to post the pictures over here that I got a new mini grinder

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Well, I haven’t got a box yet but I just put my first request for a redemption in. Picking up the Bosch pr20evsnk colt variable-speed palm router installer kit. Excited to give it a go when it arrives.

Congrats on that, Eric, you’re going to love it.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘V-16 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.902 seconds