dcsimg

V-16 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author

Hoodie looks pretty nice. Is it fairly thick?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

whooooohooo
    just arrived

Looks like bosch is shipping purolator now, that would explain why myups didn’t alert me.

whooooohooo
    just arrived

Looks like bosch is shipping purolator now, that would explain why myups didn’t alert me.

Congratulations on your nice table,
    They have been doing this for canadian orders, We have been talking about that for over a week already, you just catching wind now lol 🙂

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

whooooohooo
    just arrived

Nice! That’s going to be a fun toy to play with 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

whooooohooo
    just arrived

They have been doing this for canadian orders, We have been talking about that for over a week already, you just catching wind now lol 🙂

lol I remember hearing something or other about it, but has anyone figured if purolator has a myups app type thing going on? Also purolator wants signature and person at the door, not like good old ups where they just drop it at your door.

whooooohooo
    just arrived

lol I remember hearing something or other about it, but has anyone figured if purolator has a myups app type thing going on? Also purolator wants signature and person at the door, not like good old ups where they just drop it at your door.

Lol just bugging you, I think either Montreal_Medic or Doobie had more information on it, you can always send them a PM on it. Or search the threads
    It might actually be on this thread a few pages back.

I think it’s around page 10 or 11 Eric even posted a form you can fill, this way they can just leave it on your front door
    But I believe Kevin might have posted more information,

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

whooooohooo
    just arrived

Congrats on your new router table.

It seems that for us Canucks, the shipments are coming from Bosch Canada in Mississauga. Guess is that they (@bethepro) are saving on shipping and any duty charges.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

whooooohooo
    just arrived

Hey, congrats, looking forward to your thoughts on this.

Looks like no damage on delivery anyway.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

I got a box to but not from Bosch .

grats skillman on your prize – great stuff!
    is that a shirt or something else?

It’s an X-large tee shirt . Hopefully it doesn’t shrink to much .

Always willing to learn .

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

whooooohooo
    just arrived

Congrats, nice table. Which router is going in it.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

whooooohooo
    just arrived

Well, I am still on the fence about the router table, so you will have to give us an in depth review of it.

Nice looking piece of equipment, congrats!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

whooooohooo
    just arrived

Congrats! When’s the first project with it start?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

whooooohooo
    just arrived

Very nice congrats.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

whooooohooo
    just arrived

grats on your new router table Aaron – looking forward to your thoughts about this unit.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

whooooohooo
    just arrived

Congrats on the box r-ice.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@rice , nice box

Doobie

lol I remember hearing something or other about it, but has anyone figured if purolator has a myups app type thing going on?

No they don’t. I already looked into this a few weeks ago when I got my first redemption from Bosch in Mississauga.

Even if you follow the tracking number on your own, you only get a full day as the potential delivery time as opposed to UPS would at least tell me a 4-5 hour time window. Purolator SUCKS imo!

Also purolator wants signature and person at the door, not like good old ups where they just drop it at your door.

Yep, another PITA. I’ve even caught their drivers not even trying to actually make a delivery and just tagging my door and scurrying back to their trucks on more than one occasion. They’re bloody awful imo. And when I miss a delivery, it’s a drive to their Pickering location for me where no matter what time I go there’s always some wicked line-up.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

lol I remember hearing something or other about it, but has anyone figured if purolator has a myups app type thing going on?

No they don’t. I already looked into this a few weeks ago when I got my first redemption from Bosch in Mississauga.

Even if you follow the tracking number on your own, you only get a full day as the potential delivery time as opposed to UPS would at least tell me a 4-5 hour time window. Purolator SUCKS imo!

Also purolator wants signature and person at the door, not like good old ups where they just drop it at your door.

Yep, another PITA. I’ve even caught their drivers not even trying to actually make a delivery and just tagging my door and scurrying back to their trucks on more than one occasion. They’re bloody awful imo. And when I miss a delivery, it’s a drive to their Pickering location for me where no matter what time I go there’s always some wicked line-up.

Must be your neighbourhood, Kevin. I’ve never had a bit of trouble with Purolator, ever!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

UPS does a decent job but they don’t always deliver in the 4-5 hour time window specified in the email. Best I can count on is that it will be delivered that day which is fine by me.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Must be your neighbourhood, Kevin. I’ve never had a bit of trouble with Purolator, ever!

Could be, I have never had any problems with either purolator or ups,
    And I have pretty good neighbors, just once the ups driver dropped my box 4 doors down, the neighbors actually came to tell me,

I guess it depends on a lot, neighborhood / driver and so on

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘V-16 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.961 seconds