dcsimg

V-16 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Thanks very much guys!
    @doobie I had asked for it when a few were available. Now that I am situated in my new place was able to ask for it to be shipped. Jim was nice enough to hang onto it for so long until I was ready

That was cool of Jim to do that. I’d love one of them, but I know my wife wouldn’t want to see it around. She has a thing about swearing. I don’t though. 😉

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ready for a morning cup of STFU, Blaklader style.

Congrats Chris, nice way to start the day.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Ready for a morning cup of STFU, Blaklader style.

Forgot to post the pictures over here that I got a new mini grinder

Oh, I never seen that before! Sweet 12 Bosch box there!

Nice mug @utopia78, congrats. Did you get the last one on the list?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Thanks very much guys!
    @doobie I had asked for it when a few were available. Now that I am situated in my new place was able to ask for it to be shipped. Jim was nice enough to hang onto it for so long until I was ready

Pretty cool mug man . Happy drinking your morning’s away .

Always willing to learn .

Doobie

Didn’t want to start a new thread for this query as the discussion may end up being very short lived, but it is related to getting our boxes/redemptions for us Canadians.

Now that orders for us Canaucks will be coming directly from Bosch’s Mississauga Ontario office, it seems they are sending them by Purolator. Does anybody know if Puro has the same sign up service like UPS does with its MyChoice pre-delivery notification service?

I looked all over their site at Puro, and couldn’t find anything offered by them of that nature. This will be a bummer for me as Puro has a very poor track record with deliveries to me. I almost always end up having to go get my item at their terminal which is not close at all to me. With UPS, this never happened. I’ve even caught the Puro guy putting a sticker on my door without even trying to knock on the door with the package. It’s almost criminal how they operate imo.

I have wondered if we could request it be sent by UPS when we request our redemptions. I wonder if that’s possible also. I guess I could ask Jim next time I send in for my next redemption.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

New 12V EC impact just got here! I have to wait till Saturday for the batteries, but I’m stoked!

Charlie

Instagram

Attachments:
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

New 12V EC impact just got here! I have to wait till Saturday for the batteries, but I’m stoked!

grats charlie on your ps42 – you will like that unit

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s a great 12 volt.. will it be replacing a older 12 volter?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@madman_us @DirtyWhiteBoy thanks! I’m really excited to try it out. It’s my first foray into any sort of 12V tools, and I’m really curious to see it in action.

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@madman_us @dirtywhiteboy thanks! I’m really excited to try it out. It’s my first foray into any sort of 12V tools, and I’m really curious to see it in action.

I like the 12volt drivers, been using them for over 3 or 4 years now.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I’m sure you’re going to really like it. I have been using 12v for about a year and don’t know what I would do without it. It’s such a good platform for what I do.

This will be a bummer for me as Puro has a very poor track record with deliveries to me. I almost always end up having to go get my item at their terminal which is not close at all to me.

Funny, I’ve never had a problem with UPS or with Purolator. Service is always excellent, never a problem.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Congratulations on your great little impact, that’s one item I will eventually get to replace my older PS40
    Looking forward to seeing how you like it when your batteries arrive.

@Doobie
    I looked around the Purolator site, could not find anything of the sort to sign up, maybe it’s in the business section? When you register.

I have not had any problems what so ever with either UPS or the Purolator deliveries, the Purolator hub is about 20 minutes from my house, but I have no complaints about driving their, especially if I am picking up some Bosch tools 🙂

Ive had lots of issues with Purolator too

Since I live in a quiet neighborhood, I got Puro to send me a signature not required sticker for my mailbox

Now they just leave everything at my front door. Not great if I order something stealable, but still better than the depot

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on the box. Everyone say’s that’s a nice little impact to have.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

I looked around the Purolator site, could not find anything of the sort to sign up, maybe it’s in the business section? When you register.

That was kinda maybe the only way I saw it may be available.

I did send them a contact request late last nite asking them if it existed. Haven’t heard back from them yet.

I did send them a contact request late last nite asking them if it existed. Haven’t heard back from them yet.

Okay, keep us updated on this, I would be curious.
    Or you can also do what Eric Montreal_Medic did, that’s another option.

If you choose to, the form is here

https://www.purolator.com/assets/pdf/forms/SNR_multiple.pdf

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the PS42, very nice driver. The 12V line is very nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Since I live in a quiet neighborhood, I got Puro to send me a signature not required sticker for my mailbox

Now they just leave everything at my front door. Not great if I order something stealable, but still better than the depot

I’m not crazy about that option. I live on a busy street and there’s no good place for a driver to hide it. I also wouldn’t want to opt to have it left at a neighbor’s place.

I’m not crazy about that option. I live on a busy street and there’s no good place for a driver to hide it. I also wouldn’t want to opt to have it left at a neighbor’s place.

I get that. My street’s average age is north of 70 and quiet, so nobody is picking up an empty box nevermind a full one

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘V-16 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.332 seconds