dcsimg

V-14 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

My 1500 Blaklader shorts arrived today. One thing I hadn’t noticed before ordering is it has buttons for the fly instead of a zipper. No bigee. They’re not too tight unbuttoning.

Thank you BTP and Jim! 😊

Your shorts look quite a bit different than the ones we can get here in the US….extra pockets and white stitching, ect.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Those shorts look awesome, congrats Doobie

Your shorts look quite a bit different than the ones we can get here in the US….extra pockets and white stitching, ect

I’m always surprised at how they split up their availability between regions.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

nice looking set, how big is the point on them. I have looked them over but i have a smaller set of PC ones that fit most of my needs

@crotalusco

from the largest bit ( 2-1/8″ ) the point/tip is 4/16″ wide and 3/16″ long.
    the point/tip from the smaller ones decreases. for instance from the 1″ bit the point tip is 2/16″ wide.
    I hope that helps

My 1500 Blaklader shorts arrived today

grats on your pants Kevin – they look good.

madman_us wrote:
    Thinking about doing another video if you guys want
    That would be cool.

OK 😛

Grats on the new bits madman_us! I am another curious pro as to how they perform…

I see what I can do as a non-pro 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

My 1500 Blaklader shorts arrived today. One thing I hadn’t noticed before ordering is it has buttons for the fly instead of a zipper. No bigee. They’re not too tight unbuttoning.

Thank you BTP and Jim! 😊

Your shorts look quite a bit different than the ones we can get here in the US….extra pockets and white stitching, ect.

This thing has more pockets than I think I’ll ever use. One thing that surprised me about the stitching was that it is only double stitching. My other two pairs have triple stitching.

grats on your pants Kevin – they look good.

Thank you sir! 😊

Those shorts look awesome, congrats Doobie

They do don’t they. The pics on the WRKWEAR site don’t do them justice. I do wish they had them in a lighter color though so to not attract the heat of the sun so much on hot sunny days.

I’m always surprised at how they split up their availability between regions.

So am I. In speaking with them on the phone at WRKWEAR here in Canada it seems they just leave it up to each country what they order from Sweden Blaklader HO.

The 3/4 model in the US that is not available here is an amazing pant for me. I really like those a lot! Having a short leg makes a huge diff on two fronts; your pant leg rides up easier for when you are squatting down on your knees and places easier the knee pads to square to where your knees are dropping; that gap above your ankles allows air to flow into the inside of the pant when using them in hotter weathers making them a lot more comfortable than wearing full length pants or you can’t wear shorts.

The three quarter they sell here in Canada is a flooring pant and doesn’t have the big floppy front pockets I covet so much. I might get them anyways. I just love Blaklader stuff! ☺

I recently bought out of pocket two of their stretchy waist belts. They are awesome. Two slightly different clamping methods on them. One I do prefer its method/design over the other though.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Nice shorts. Are they very heavy? I have considered getting a pair but was wondering how heavy they were….

I know how you little thin guys hate to get all weighed at work.

Doobie

Nice shorts. Are they very heavy? I have considered getting a pair but was wondering how heavy they were….

I know how you little thin guys hate to get all weighed at work.

Suspenders solves it for all shapes and sizes. I just don’t understand what the issue is with wearing suspenders.

I’m looking at getting a pair of these.

http://www.atlas-machinery.com/oxy-nylon-suspenders-black/

The ones I’d scavenged a few years ago are ‘weak’ in some respects, but have done the job enough since getting into Blakladers. But once you load down, you really need good suspenders. Those ones are definitely more pro and efficient.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Kevin,
    Congrats on the Blaklader Shorts.

I got a box..
    Thank you @kevin6, BTP & Bosch.

This will replace some of the worn and tired Milwaukee Hole Saws I have.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Kevin6
    Pro

@58Chev Enjoy! Thanks for all the help. Looking forward to the review on the new hole saws

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@58chev congrat on the hole saw, i guess i can borrow the millwaukee ones now. lol

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Kevin,

I got a box..

Nice shorts, Kevin

Enjoy the hole saws, Frank.

Good day for boxes, eh?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Kevin6
    Pro

Enjoy the Forstner bits! Thanks for all the help. As with the other toolaholics-looking forward to your review of them!

Kevin,

I got a box..

Congrats Frank, that’s a very nice kit, I have the 19 piece, enjoy.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got a box..

Attachments:

Frank nice Hole Saw kit. I have one and really like it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I got a box..

Nice box Frank. Congrats.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Thank you BTP and Jim! 😊

Great box Doobie! I’m going to put these on my list for redemption. Is that the only colour offered or do they have a grey and black pair also?

A Working Pro since 2004

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Kevin,

I got a box..

Good choice on the shorts Kevin.

I have occasionally thought of that same hole saw set. I don’t use them often, but when I do, I only have a cheap multi-hole set that looks like a series of band saw blades that all fit into a single holder.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I got a box..
    Thank you kevin6, BTP & Bosch.

grats frank on your new holesaw kit.
    I have almost the same kit. Just the sheet metal “version”
    -> Bosch HSM23PCM
    The case comes in handy they come in.

Enjoy the Forstner bits! Thanks for all the help. As with the other toolaholics-looking forward to your review of them!

Thanks again – I sure will 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

58chev Enjoy! Thanks for all the help. Looking forward to the review on the new hole saws

Thank You. I will be putting at least one hole saw to use this weekend installing some motion lights on my garage.

ThanX guys..

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie

58chev Enjoy! Thanks for all the help. Looking forward to the review on the new hole saws

Thank You. I will be putting at least one hole saw to use this weekend installing some motion lights on my garage.

ThanX guys..

I just bought two at Costco that are waiting for me to install forthe past month.

Thank you BTP and Jim! 😊

Great box Doobie! I’m going to put these on my list for redemption. Is that the only colour offered or do they have a grey and black pair also?

Stragely it seems, that’s the only color they have that model available in.

http://www.wrkwear.com/x-1500-short/

Kevin,

Thanks Frank, and everybody else of course. Been eying gettin’ the Glasgow Kilt maybe also one day. 😨

Thanks Frank, and everybody else of course. Been eying gettin’ the Glasgow Kilt maybe also one day.

@Doobie
    you know that expression here no pictures or it didn’t happen, well let’s just say this could be an exception lol

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 1,002 total)
  • The topic ‘V-14 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.272 seconds