dcsimg

V-14.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 1,014 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

@redwood so is it the CNC router? Or will you wait till tomorrow to confirm?

By not denying it, isn’t that confirmation that it is a CNC? Hehehe! 😉

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

looking forward to the big unveiling @redwood, and a review of capabilities and your thoughts on whatever it may be.

Clev08
    Pro

@redwood so is it the CNC router? Or will you wait till tomorrow to confirm?

By not denying it, isn’t that confirmation that it is a CNC? Hehehe! 😉

@Doobie
    I think you’re on to something haha

redwood
    Pro

Neither confirming nor denying. I have been moving/cleaning things up in my shop though.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I’m looking forward to seeing your stash of tools and accessories come in. First box is always great,

Thanks Brian. I will definitely upload some pictures of the box(es).

It’s a CNC machine.

wow that is sure a nice item.

Neither confirming nor denying. I have been moving/cleaning things up in my shop though.

so its gonna be a bigger item for your shop when you move things around.
    well a CNC is quite big when you have big table come with it, or if you build the table for it.
    Like Frank Howarth on youtube with his insane cnc router table

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

my makita impact is starting to show its age.. might break down and buy the brushless bare tool.. does anyone have any of the 3 or 4 models.. id love to get the baby hulk but the bare tool is so freaking expensive

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

my makita impact is starting to show its age.. might break down and buy the brushless bare tool.. does anyone have any of the 3 or 4 models.. id love to get the baby hulk but the bare tool is so freaking expensive

The td170 just came out. It’s even better than the td148 from what I have seen

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Broke down a bought an 80 pc screwdriver set for $20 at CTC.
    This one will stay in the boot of my vehicle. I have over the years bought this set a few times and just keep adding them to my garage.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie

Broke down a bought an 80 pc screwdriver set for $20 at CTC.
    This one will stay in the boot of my vehicle. I have over the years bought this set a few times and just keep adding them to my garage.

Is that a typo? Looks like 8 pieces and not 80.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

It probably counts all those bits individually

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I use the original 3 speed brushless Makita. It’s the one that you have to manually change speeds on, not the auto shift model…no complaints whatsoever. It’s super powerful and extremely reliable. I’d buy it again in a heartbeat.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

I think this is my first time posting in this thread. Latest purchases some new 18v tools I “needed” mostly. And a paint sprayer for a big paint job we had.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

It probably counts all those bits individually

Yep there’s only 15 or 20 actual ones, the rest are 1″ insert bits.

I bought a set of maximums sometime ago and never used them once, the pic-quic type are a lot handier.

I think this is my first time posting in this thread. Latest purchases some new 18v tools I “needed” mostly. And a paint sprayer for a big paint job we had.

Nice score how you like that drywall gun . I need to buy a sprayer like that one day .

Always willing to learn .

That paint sprayer looks beefy @MJconstruction! What will you be spraying with it?

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

The drywall gun has been great so far run time is great, @overanalyze mostly spraying BM super hide. Got the larger sprayer for the hose length it supports and it can support a .025 tip for heavier paints. We are painting a warehouse right now so moving the sprayer every 50 feet would be a huge pain.

Got ya! Yeah that would stink having to move it constantly. .25 is a big tip size…you can burn through some paint running that tip!!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

yellaD
    Pro

Got this today, The inside curves on my chairs demanded one.

congrats on the spindle sander, i’ve been looking for one of those. That or the ridgid sander would be great.

I love mine, not because it’s the greatest, but because it’s so useful for specific applications. Same reason I want a hollow chisel mortiser. 🙂

Doobie

Same reason I want a hollow chisel mortiser.

That was one tool I thought I wanted but glad I never got.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’ve been using the oily impact and love it. When your head is in a cabinet it’s super great.

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 1,014 total)
  • The topic ‘V-14.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.925 seconds