dcsimg

V-14.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 1,014 total)
  • Author

Congrats on the tools and accessories guys.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

The mailman brought me a box. Vac adapters, bags and a Whiteside upcut spiral bit.

where did you find the adapters? I am looking for them as well, as sometimes the only way to get anything to work is duct tape lol.

I found them on the Bosch website then clicked on the Amazon link…they are under $5-6 each.

Jon, I would like to know how you like the Whiteside bit. They’re not cheap, bu they get great reviews.

I’m a fan of Whiteside bits in general. I don’t have many of them, but I think they are the best out there.

As for the price, it was $16.85 on Amazon, which is cheaper than the Bosch equivalent…

I’ll let you know how this one stacks up to the Bosch version as soon as I put it to use.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

redwood
    Pro

I break the bank next week.

You got us wondering. My guess is a nice table saw too. Or perhaps a planer, or a jointer, or a super deluxe router table. :)

You will all have to keep wondering. One little hint, I don’t know of anyone currently active on this forum that has one.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

We need another hint, I cant guess.

redwood
    Pro

Well it’s bigger then a bread basket. Shipping says that it’s only a hour away, but I’m hoping I’ll get it on Monday.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

Bought these today at Home Depot folding rule with knife and they have the Dewalt drill kit and tough box marked down .

Always willing to learn .

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

You will all have to keep wondering. One little hint, I don’t know of anyone currently active on this forum that has one.

Well it’s bigger then a bread basket. Shipping says that it’s only a hour away, but I’m hoping I’ll get it on Monday.

You’re getting a CNC router aren’t you? You lucky dog!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

You got us wondering. My guess is a nice table saw too. Or perhaps a planer, or a jointer, or a super deluxe router table. :)

Milling machine, I think you said that you wanted one a while back 🙂

@ChadM

Duh oh you beat me to it

redwood
    Pro

Bought these today at Home Depot folding rule with knife and they have the Dewalt drill kit and tough box marked down .

william, I think you got ripped off on the tough box. $ 196 doesn’t seem like much of a deal to me.

I have a bunch Dewalt knifes, and like them a lot.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I definitely can’t think about what item its gonna be but im looking forward to see it soon.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

@madman_us I’m looking forward to seeing your stash of tools and accessories come in. First box is always great,

Doobie

I definitely can’t think about what item its gonna be but im looking forward to see it soon.

It’s a CNC machine.

william, I think you got ripped off on the tough box. $ 196 doesn’t seem like much of a deal to me.

I have a bunch Dewalt knifes, and like them a lot.

I only bought the ruler and knife .

Always willing to learn .

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

A mail order bride Mark???

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Got this today, The inside curves on my chairs demanded one.

congrats on the spindle sander, i’ve been looking for one of those. That or the ridgid sander would be great.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Ha Ha…
    Good one @RonW..

You buying a mill to cut your own wood? 😉

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

3 brushless tools, 2 batteries, a charger, and tough box seems like a great deal to me.

redwood
    Pro

@ronW

No, but you got me thinking. May have to be next on my list.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

Clev08
    Pro

@redwood so is it the CNC router? Or will you wait till tomorrow to confirm?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Did you get that CNC Mark?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 1,014 total)
  • The topic ‘V-14.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.755 seconds