dcsimg

V-14.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,014 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

A new thread to post up pics of new tools we buy.
    Let’s see um.

Here’s the old one,,,
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-12-0-toolaholic-public-announcement-page/page/51/

Wow..so we skipped over version 13 @DirtyWhiteBoy? Lol!

I had to sacrifice my 6″ drywall knife on Friday. I needed to cut it down fit in between the tub edge and trim of a window next to the tub. Kinda sad…I have had that knife for a loooong time…oh well.

I went to Lowes and grabbed a new Goldblatt 4″ & 6″ knife.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Wow..so we skipped over version 13 DirtyWhiteBoy? Lol!

I had to sacrifice my 6″ drywall knife on Friday. I needed to cut it down fit in between the tub edge and trim of a window next to the tub. Kinda sad…I have had that knife for a loooong time…oh well.

I picked up a couple of the Goldblatt stainless knifes a week or two back. Have to say they are nice knives.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Wow..so we skipped over version 13 DirtyWhiteBoy? Lol!

Comon man you know 13 is the unlucky number…

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

@overanalyze
    hey andrew
    are those knives better than the brand from homedepot? (Wal-Board Tools)
    I bought some the other day and I am just curious.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

the goldblatts are definitely a lot nicer than the wallboards

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

ok 3 are already for the Goldblatt.
    Hopefully I can drive down to Lowes tomorrow and get some of those knives.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

Sorry to hear that Andrew. I love my old tools and instruments. Sometimes, some things have to fall on theiyr sword to do the job. My sympathies – if there is such a thing – for your old tool. 🙁

I have a couple 15 year old Goldblatts still I use. Nice knives for sure. The one I sacrificed in the name of progress was a Goldblatt too.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

The Goldblatt’s look like a nice knife.
    I wonder if Lowes will replace the Kolbalt line with Goldblatt? I checked the Lowes.ca site but doesn’t look like it yet.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie

I wonder if Lowes will replace the Kolbalt line with Goldblatt?

I would think it’s just a matter of time til we see them in our Lowes up here.

I have Richard’s mostly and Marshalltown mostly for that stuff.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I haven’t tried the Goldblatts but I do need some new ones and will give them a try.

Doobie

I had mentioned before in the now broken/closed V13 version of the this thread that there was a drywall lift going on sale as a special buy at Princess Auto come tomorrow (Tuesday). They have 25 of them in stock, and I just called them again as I was suggested to do by the girl I spoke with last week.

Didn’t know they did this, but they’ve put one on hold for me for tomorrow morning pick up. Yippee!

http://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/11-ft-drywall-hoist/A-p8415754e

EDIT: Anybody want a closer look at this, I found a fellow who did an unboxing and review of that exact same lift.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Didn’t know they did this, but they’ve put one on hold for me for tomorrow morning pick up. Yippee!

EDIT: Anybody want a closer look at this, I found a fellow who did an unboxing and review of that exact same lift.

That looks like it could really save in a lot of money in hanging ceiling boards.

redwood
    Pro

That looks like it could really save in a lot of money in hanging ceiling boards.

What it really saves is your back and shoulders.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

The Goldblatt’s look like a nice knife.
    I wonder if Lowes will replace the Kolbalt line with Goldblatt? I checked the Lowes.ca site but doesn’t look like it yet.

that’s what they did here. I bought a full set of kobalt blue steel knives, pan, and tape holder for $20 when they firesaled them to bring in the Goldblatts

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

What it really saves is your back and shoulders.

They pay for themselves in no time , well worth the money !

Woot!

Ordered online Thursday night, waiting on my front step today when I got home

Attachments:
    redwood
    Pro

Big congrats on that Eric, but it is upside down.

Hey your box looks like it survived in good shape.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I had mentioned before in the now broken/closed V13 version of the this thread that there was a drywall lift going on sale as a special buy at Princess Auto come tomorrow (Tuesday). They have 25 of them in stock, and I just called them again as I was suggested to do by the girl I spoke with last week.

http://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/11-ft-drywall-hoist/A-p8415754e

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/xfF65ewnMRk?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; allowfullscreen=”” frameborder=”0″ height=”433″ width=”770″></iframe></figure>

My wife threw out all “my” flyers!!!! How much? They usually have pretty good prices.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,014 total)
  • The topic ‘V-14.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.851 seconds