dcsimg

V-12.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 10 posts - 1,001 through 1,010 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author

Got a really cool gift from my FIL yesterday – a sampler pack of exotic woods – 12″ shorts about 6″ wide

Now I need to find ways to use them

Wish I had a bandsaw to shave them off to veneers

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Got a really cool gift from my FIL yesterday – a sampler pack of exotic woods – 12″ shorts about 6″ wide

Nice looking wood ! How about using them for pens or pen holders ?

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Whoa, that’s a nice gift! Keep us updated on what you decide to do with all of it!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie

When Festool is going to have a refurbished sale, it is announced and most if not all dealers participate. You order through the dealer and it is sent from Festool. To my knowledge, that window of offerings is the only time you can get Festool refurbished. The sad part is you never know when it’s going to happen. They don’t even do it every year.

Where did you read that Mark?

I’m possibly interested if it available to us Canadians, which in the past they have as a seperate program done differently than in the states.

I guess I can’t speak for how they do it in Canada. My info comes from FestoolUSA. Is there a separate Festool Canada?

There is, but unlike the Festool USA site, when it comes to refurbs, it’s never announced. You just have to ask a retailer to look into it internally.

I dont turn, and pen holders never appealed – but maybe desktop accessories for my office is a good use

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I dont turn, and pen holders never appealed – but maybe desktop accessories for my office is a good use

that cocobolo with the heart wood is an amazing piece to turn. it looks amazing when you have the two tones intertwined when you turn a pen. Comes out amazing, i nearly kept a pen i made like that.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Nice gift Eric, keep us posted as to what you decide to do with them.

@dirtywhiteboy

Thread is busted.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

@Montreal_Medic some nice looking pieces of wood you got. Looking forward for seeing some you come up with

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

dirtywhiteboy
    Thread is busted.

Thanks 58Chevy, here’s the new one.
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-14-0-toolaholic-public-announcement-page/

@Dabbs @ChadM

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the tag, Closed

Viewing 10 posts - 1,001 through 1,010 (of 1,010 total)
  • The topic ‘V-12.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.423 seconds