dcsimg

V-11 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats Jim 1 Glad you finally got it. Christmas came a bit early for you. Have you tried it out yet?

I got a box today and someone else was very excited about it before I got home! He was pretty happy to open it up with me and crawl inside the box as soon as I got the jigsaw out of the way! Thanks BTP!

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/fyiQMkOLmkM?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Congrats Jim, nice looking jigsaw, looking forward to hearing what you think.

Beautiful little boy. Great to see him excited about your Bosch tools also.

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

Congrats Jim 1 Glad you finally got it. Christmas came a bit early for you. Have you tried it out yet?

I quickly stuck a blade and battery in it and just zipped through a piece of scrap wood. It was slick. For being battery operated I feel like it has no difference from a corded jigsaw. I am going to run it through some tests over the weekend for review purposes and I will get a better feel for it.

I got a box today and someone else was very excited about it before I got home! He was pretty happy to open it up with me and crawl inside the box as soon as I got the jigsaw out of the way! Thanks BTP!

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/fyiQMkOLmkM?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Congrats Jim, nice looking jigsaw, looking forward to hearing what you think.

Beautiful little boy. Great to see him excited about your Bosch tools also.

Thank you! I put a battery in it for him this afternoon and he thought the light part was pretty neat. Taught him how to press the trigger to get the light going. I have a long way to go but can’t wait to start teaching him how to use tools and about the trades.

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

It;s a great saw Jim, think you will like it the more you use it.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

Nice Jim youll have to let me give it a work out. Let us know how well it does

Picture of my Bosch track saw sitting on the dust extractor.

Will

Attachments:
    jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

Nice Box Jim. Congrats. I have had that Jig saw on my list for a long time.

I’ll swap you for two recip saws and a power box! 🙂

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

Picture of my Bosch track saw sitting on the dust extractor.

That looks sweet! That is one heck of a box to get..Give it a test run?

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Congrats on the 18V Jig, Jim.
    Bet your little one is having fun with the empty box. LOL

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Nice looking saw Jim. It’s good to see your son having some fun with the box! I received my 4100 table saw this past summer….and the box is STILL in the house. My daughter plays in it almost every day. It’s even decorated…kind of awesome really.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

CrpntrFeak
    Pro
    Globe, AZ

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/fyiQMkOLmkM?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Nice score Jim! Have my eye on that one myself.

Wait till your boy gets a little bigger. My little boy (5 now) absolutely loves to open boxes with me. He’ll want to play with the tool all night. You got yourself a good helper there!

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

congrats on your new jigsaw Jim. finally came in and is not lost or so 😀
    hope the battery is in reach and you can give it a try. have fun with it

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Congrats on the jigsaw Jim. The box will keep the little guy entertain with no investment. That will start to change shortly. 🙂

Doobie

Congrats on the box Jim. Enjoy! 🙂

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Well its been a while since I’ve gotten a box, maybe I’ll stick around and see what I can do about that.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats, Jim, that’s a sweet box to get for sure. What is it about boxes that attracts kids and cats?

@wbembrid
    Congrats on your box.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hey Jim nice jig saw you got there. Congrats.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’ve wanted a jigsaw for a while now and that’s a pretty nice one. Congrats Jim I hope it works well for you.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well its been a while since I’ve gotten a box, maybe I’ll stick around and see what I can do about that.

Hows the DH1020VC doing?? Still going strong?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m finally getting a box again, It’s been a while. UPS says today is the day for my Colt router kit, Hope Ed my UPS driver (we’re on first name basis due to this wonderful place) remembers where I live LOL

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V-11 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.888 seconds