dcsimg

V-10.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 1,012 total)
  • Author
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Hmm the only Home Hardware store is the sort with mostly decorations, don’t know if they even have any tools. I wonder if it’s on sale online too since they can ship to store I think.

I went and looked online and couldn’t find any Irwin clamps on sale. There were other Irwin things on sale, but no clamps I could find.

I check the flyer too and I have a feeling that sale ended this past Thursday . 🙁

Not a tool, but I brought home a 36” wide x 18” deep and something like 7’ tall metal cabinet from work (forgot to take pics, sorry), and I am working on getting several lateral file cabinets to be able to store l-boxxes. It is great having all of my stuff (l-boxxes and l-racks) on the l-dollys, but it is more space-effective at this point to do the repurposed office furniture route and I it also does a nice job of hiding the tools from plain site in my garage.

I am amazed by the kind of deals you can get on the lateral file cabinets on craigslist if you are just willing to put a little sweat equity into getting them and/or refinishing them.

the 36×18 is not quite deep enough for the l-boxxes to be stored sideways, but it doesnt matter since I couldn’t squeeze 3 onto a shelf. It is just fine being able to fit two wide with the fronts of the l-boxxes facing me.

John S

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Not a tool, but I brought home a 36” wide x 18” deep and something like 7’ tall metal cabinet from work (forgot to take pics, sorry), and I am working on getting several lateral file cabinets to be able to store l-boxxes. It is great having all of my stuff (l-boxxes and l-racks) on the l-dollys, but it is more space-effective at this point to do the repurposed office furniture route and I it also does a nice job of hiding the tools from plain site in my garage.

I am amazed by the kind of deals you can get on the lateral file cabinets on craigslist if you are just willing to put a little sweat equity into getting them and/or refinishing them.

the 36×18 is not quite deep enough for the l-boxxes to be stored sideways, but it doesnt matter since I couldn’t squeeze 3 onto a shelf. It is just fine being able to fit two wide with the fronts of the l-boxxes facing me.

File cabinets make great storage in the shop/garage.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Needed some blades and a new jigsaw for one of the trailers. I have a barrel grip I keep for myself but a cheaper one is better for the trailer. Blades were on sale for a about 25% off The best price I could find.

great blades you got there. first time you bought bosch blades? if you purchased some before, how long do they last?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Because my partner already had half a dozen Bosch batteries anyway. Truthfully, I didn’t care for the Makita. It has speakers on the left and right only and doesn’t sound quite as good.

I think the Makita had good sound but the best thing about it is it has the best reception. Lots of the guys on the North Shore use it because the reception up there is bad.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Made a nice order with Lee Valley today to take advantage of their free shipping. got some new blades lots of hardware.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Not a tool, but I brought home a 36” wide x 18” deep and something like 7’ tall metal cabinet from work

The metal cabinets are nice. I grab one off the side of the road and rehabed it and it’s loaded with stuff now. It has a locking handle too.

Doobie

I agree. Wife hates seeing them, but they really are handy for storage in the basement.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Made a nice order with Lee Valley today to take advantage of their free shipping. got some new blades lots of hardware.

sweet, what blades? the forest ones? I am debating going over there to see if I can pick up a part to the festool hose I bought from them. One of the ends fell off of it and I can’t find it to use it.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I agree. Wife hates seeing them, but they really are handy for storage in the basement.

i use them in my chicken coop as nesting boxes lol

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Are you a chicken farmer?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

kinda sounds like it haha. i started with 4 chickens and then it got more and more. now i am at close to 60 chickens.
    i just like to eat my own eggs, i know what the chickens eat and those eggs just taste much better. as everyone knows, those egg prices in the store are outrages.
    i have different breeds so quite a huge variety of eggs.
    i sell a bunch of eggs to neighbors and friends.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

kinda sounds like it haha. i started with 4 chickens and then it got more and more. now i am at close to 60 chickens.
    i just like to eat my own eggs, i know what the chickens eat and those eggs just taste much better. as everyone knows, those egg prices in the store are outrages.

We had a member that was a chicken farmer but he had uku load of chickens.
    What do you do for a living?

Doobie

You gotta show us a pic of that. I gotta see that.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

that is interesting, how hard is it to keep chickens. When I get a place with a bit of space i’d want a few chickens too.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I’m sad to say that I haven’t bought a new tool in months. Sigh.

Doobie

Come to think of it, same here. Not since July I think. 🙁

yellaD
    Pro

Come to think of it, same here. Not since July I think. :(

I’m just charging up for the Christmas and after sales!!! 🙂 Don’t blow your budget yet!!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s too bad, I just picked up the 23ga. 18volt pinner from Makita and the oily impact, just love both of them!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been using file cabinets for storage in my shop for years, I have two of the BIG WIDE style and two of the regular size four drawer. Those big ones are very expensive to buy new, I was able to obtain my perfect condition used ones for free, One bad thing about them is they’re very heavy. You don’t want to move them around

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 1,012 total)
  • The topic ‘V-10.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.756 seconds