dcsimg

V-10.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,012 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Opened a new thread,,, I think Doobie broke the last one…
    I’m really diggin the spring loaded door hinge pin remover.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d like to say my new M18 Super Hawg is amazing, but it hasn’t shipped yet, last I checked. Probably be here next week, with the other items. Not complaining at all, just itching to try it. One goodie will be here Friday, at least.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Gotta pick up a new oscillating sander tomorrow morning. Gonna most like be the Dewalt 3 amp.

Might have to order a new Fein MM. Our old 250 that we moved the the truck when we got our new 350 for the van is acting up. I read somewhere the speed swicth goes bad. So today I opened it up and bypassed the swicth….boy did it run really fast…and loud…and hot…lol!

If I can’t get a new switch it will be time to replace it.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I ordered a new Makita XSH03z brushless 18v saw this morning. I already have the 18v 2battery saw, but this one is brushless and has the blade on the left…. And it was calling my name…

It should be here in a week or so.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Anonymous
    Inactive

New X2 brushless goodness. You in for one, DWB?

http://toolguyd.com/makita-18v-x2-cordless-miter-saw/

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

New X2 brushless goodness. You in for one, DWB?

http://toolguyd.com/makita-18v-x2-cordless-miter-saw/

Oh that’s tempting…brushless AND 36v! I’ll bet its a great saw.

Jon P.
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I ordered a new Makita XSH03z brushless 18v saw this morning. I already have the 18v 2battery saw, buy thisnone is brushless and has the blade on the left…. And it was calling my name…

That’s a nice saw, I’ve been using it for a while now. I love it.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Got the Bosch orbital 5 inch sander today. Had to walk out with a sander, and this one ended up being it. $59, down 10 from the regular price of $69. Hope it holds up.

Doobie

Got the Bosch orbital 5 inch sander today. Had to walk out with a sander, and this one ended up being it. $59, down 10 from the regular price of $69. Hope it holds up.

Have you tried it yet? How’s it for vibration?

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I ordered a new Makita XSH03z brushless 18v saw this morning. I already have the 18v 2battery saw, buy thisnone is brushless and has the blade on the left…. And it was calling my name…

That’s a nice saw, I’ve been using it for a while now. I love it.

Have you tried the 36v version? I’m curious how it compares.

Jon P.
    Instagram

Doobie

Might have to order a new Fein MM. Our old 250 that we moved the the truck when we got our new 350 for the van is acting up. I read somewhere the speed swicth goes bad. So today I opened it up and bypassed the swicth….boy did it run really fast…and loud…and hot…lol!

If I can’t get a new switch it will be time to replace it.

Ever thought of getting a Supercut or Vecturo instead Andrew? I’ve always kinda wanted one, but just never pulled the trigger. I do have two MMs though. An old allen key style and the newer clasp on type.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I used it quite a bit today. It doesn’t seem a whole lot different than my 15 year old Porter Cable was. It does have a variable speed dial, which has me puzzled. Never felt the need to sand slower.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I used it quite a bit today. It doesn’t seem a whole lot different than my 15 year old Porter Cable was. It does have a variable speed dial, which has me puzzled. Never felt the need to sand slower.

Good luck with that thing….IMO, it’s a dud. The sander itself is good enough, but the hook and loop pad is crap. They are Not flat, so the discs don’t wear well.

Jon P.
    Instagram

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Good luck with that thing….IMO, it’s a dud. The sander itself is good enough, but the hook and loop pad is crap. They are Not flat, so the discs don’t wear well.

I only ended up with it because Home Depot had a poor selection. I wanted the Dewalt 3 amp, but they had none. So I went to Lowes and this seemed to foot the bill.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I stopped by HD this evening. They have 2 packs of Makita 3Ah batteries for $99.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Attachments:
    kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Needed some blades and a new jigsaw for one of the trailers. I have a barrel grip I keep for myself but a cheaper one is better for the trailer. Blades were on sale for a about 25% off The best price I could find.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Have you tried the 36v version? I’m curious how it compares.

No I haven’t,, the blades on the wrong side for me.

Doobie

Removing certain coatings at a lower speed helps keep them from heating up and guming up your sanding pads. Helps them last longer basically.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

well hit Lowes and Canadian tire and home depot yesterday, kept my purchasing to a minimum. This lufkin was still plasticky but for 5 dollars i’ll give it a go.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,012 total)
  • The topic ‘V-10.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.067 seconds