dcsimg

USERNAMES The Straight Dope!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 256 total)
  • Author
    DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

Pat, I thought Deuces were often wild. :)

Hey, that fits me, too!!! 🙂

Pat

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I often go with the initials…like DD
    Thanks,,DWB

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

People on other sites where I use the name DesertDeuces often refer to me as DD.

Pat

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I see we have been invaded to day

The word got out about all the free goodies and all the boys are headed over

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

People on other sites where I use the name DesertDeuces often refer to me as DD.

But never doubleD

Dirty

Dirty – I have to get my link to the imoticons…love some of the ones you post.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Dirty – I have to get my link to the imoticons…love some of the ones you post.

Try over here??
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/the-official-emotions-thread/#post-106580

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well, many of you remember me as framerman

Ido. Was my favorite. Don’t know why you changed it?

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I like Scots , Mr.ToolJunkie a lot.
    I also like DesertDeuces a lot.

Dirty

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

If I had known it would become my name on here I would have been more creative.

I’m with you on this Jason, but it is what it was.

Don’t know why you changed it?

It was time to move on, that’s all. Framing nearly beat the life out of me. Mostly it’s lower back pain. Day after day, year after year, it gets old.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

well my username is simply my actual name,, jeff kirk.. as for other screen names i have.. woodworkbykirk over on contractor talk.. when i first got into trim subcontracting i had to have a business name and thats what i came up with. it was around the same time i joined ct..

trimkat is another screen name which is my current business name.. it originated on a apartment comples i was trimming, i was hired to finish up what the original crew started and made a complete mess of.. the painters loved me and were calling me CAT, combine my love of rockabilly music and specifically the Stray CAts

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Since my name is Nick, i chose Nyx because when you say it – it sounds like my real name anyhow but spelled differently.

I usually use my real name but figured I would switch it up here and use the business name, probably not my best choice as I am/was considering a DBA but- whatever.

SamM
    Pro

well my username is simply my actual name,, jeff kirk.. as for other screen names i have.. woodworkbykirk over on contractor talk.. when i first got into trim subcontracting i had to have a business name and thats what i came up with. it was around the same time i joined ct..

trimkat is another screen name which is my current business name.. it originated on a apartment comples i was trimming, i was hired to finish up what the original crew started and made a complete mess of.. the painters loved me and were calling me CAT, combine my love of rockabilly music and specifically the Stray CAts

I think that the real question is whats up with your signature?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It was time to move on, that’s all. Framing nearly beat the life out of me. Mostly it’s lower back pain. Day after day, year after year, it gets old.

I understand fully! The work you are putting out now is beautiful!
    You can take the man out of the framing but you can’t take the framer out of the man! Orrrrrrrr
    You can take the man out of the framing but you can’t take the framerMan out!

Dirty

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I here you on the back pain. I’m always wondering if I am going to make it to retirement. If the Aleve ever stop working I’m in real trouble.

woodman_412

My username is one that I’ve used for years and comes from my being a woodworker and the 412 comes from one of my favorite hand planes which is a #4 1/2 smooth plane.

Dan

danpattison.com

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

like my real name anyhow but spelled differently.

Kind of like Coffee, only spelled different.

I think that the real question is whats up with your signature?

Here ya go:

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/i-gotta-know-spill-the-beans-jeff/

Our family has a cabin in Presque Isle, Wisconsin which many times we will abbreviate as PI. I love being there and hope to retire there. I am also trying to become an accomplished woodworker. So…put the 2 together and you have a PI_Woodworker

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 256 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.636 seconds