dcsimg

Used books

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Old Thread Warning

I picked up the used book The Complete Guide to Sharpening By Leonard Lee. I have looking at getting this book for awhile. Sharpening my tools is weakest I have.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Old Thread Warning

I picked up the used book The Complete Guide to Sharpening By Leonard Lee. I have looking at getting this book for awhile. Sharpening my tools is weakest I have.

Congratulations Greg , I’m sure you will get some good information and techniques about sharpening from this book.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Old Thread Warning

Congratulations Greg , I’m sure you will get some good information and techniques about sharpening from this book.

Thanks! I hope so! I am sure I will.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

The Complete Guide to Sharpening By Leonard Lee.

I have heard that one being recommended. Good purchase.

Figure out a method and stick with it until you’re proficient at it. All you are basically doing is rubbing steel on something abraisive. A sharp tool is a wonderful thing to use.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

GTokley wrote:
    The Complete Guide to Sharpening By Leonard Lee.

I have heard that one being recommended. Good purchase.

Thanks I heard too it was a good book. I have been wanting to buy it for awhile. The price of new was more then I wanted to pay. I think I save maybe $12 by buying it used. But it is in new condition.

Figure out a method and stick with it until you’re proficient at it. All you are basically doing is rubbing steel on something abraisive. A sharp tool is a wonderful thing to use.

Thanks for the advice. I really need to figure a method out and stick with it. I have struggled for awhile figuring out a method and have yet figure out a method. So my tools are not sharp. I really hope this book helps.

Greg

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.569 seconds