dcsimg

Un-boxing a what?

This topic contains 109 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Doobie 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

Guys just get one, you will be surprised at just how comfortable they are. But please please if you take photos wear some undies LOL

Doobie

Now … you want to see a tough sport … watch shinty or hurling … man thats murder.

Never seen it up close. I’m actually amazed I’ve never been to a Highland games. I have so many Scottish friends over the years and many either compete, judge or play at them regularly.

One of my old friends and good buds plays the bagpipes like Frank Zappa. Just wails on them. He marathon runs to keep his lungs up to par and while he’s getting older, he’s won many competitions. He has piped in the last two Toronto Chiefs of Police. He’s quite the bagpiper.

Shinty or Hurling is like field hockey’s version of mixed martial arts (MMA).

Now a bagpiper playing Frank Zappa … thats a must see. Zappa was often over looked but his playing skills (guitar) were second to none.

Totally agree. He is still one of my favorite artists to listen to. I have tons of his stuff. Some of it is just guitar solo albums like the “Shut up and play yer guitar” triple album series. Just sheer musical genius. I can listen to him all day at times.

Now … you want to see a tough sport … watch shinty or hurling … man thats murder.

Never seen it up close. I’m actually amazed I’ve never been to a Highland games. I have so many Scottish friends over the years and many either compete, judge or play at them regularly.

One of my old friends and good buds plays the bagpipes like Frank Zappa. Just wails on them. He marathon runs to keep his lungs up to par and while he’s getting older, he’s won many competitions. He has piped in the last two Toronto Chiefs of Police. He’s quite the bagpiper.

Now a bagpiper playing Frank Zappa … thats a must see. Zappa was often over looked but his playing skills (guitar) were second to none.

Totally agree. He is still one of my favorite artists to listen to. I have tons of his stuff. Some of it is just guitar solo albums like the “Shut up and play yer guitar” triple album series. Just sheer musical genius. I can listen to him all day at times.

Yeah my young buddy inherited his dads music collection among that collection was most of Franks vinyl LP’s … I myself really didn’t get in to him on his early stuff. I will be looking out those you recommend and giving them a try.

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Guys just get one, you will be surprised at just how comfortable they are.

Do you have one Daniel?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Guys just get one, you will be surprised at just how comfortable they are. But please please if you take photos wear some undies LOL

I thought commando was the only way to wear one???

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

It is … only you have to spare some blushes while at work … when I have my good kilt on it’s the only way to travel.

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It is … only you have to spare some blushes while at work … when I have my good kilt on it’s the only way to travel.

Do your balls hang low? Do they swing to and fro?
    Can you tie ’em in a knot? Can you tie ’em in a bow?
    Can you throw ’em o’er your shoulder like a Continental soldier?
    Can you do the double shuffle when your balls hang low?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Interesting … sigh!!!

Carpenter and Joiner

1970 ... to present.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Do they swing to and fro? LOL

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Yeah my young buddy inherited his dads music collection among that collection was most of Franks vinyl LP’s … I myself really didn’t get in to him on his early stuff. I will be looking out those you recommend and giving them a try.

I can’t say I have a favorite album of his. I’d say I have more a favourite era. His best stuff is the stuff he did in the 70’s and into the early 80’s. Prior it was less refined, and afterwards he went too classical and jazz oriented.

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.924 seconds