dcsimg

Un-boxing a what?

This topic contains 109 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Doobie 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 110 total)
  • Author

There you go fellas … one kilt at work … my buddy Kevin was just a little surprised when I showed up this morning.

Way to go @journeyman. This has definitely got to be a first for BTP.

I don’t try to be different … I try to be me.

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

There you go fellas … one kilt at work … my buddy Kevin was just a little surprised when I showed up this morning.

Looking stylish Mervyn. Man that thing has a lot pockets.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

I think it looks great, and it was optimally paired with those suspenders. Are those the suspenders with the rule print? I also kinda want one, too.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

looking good, its too bad you wore it on a cool day, but i bet on a hot day that would be amazing to keep organized and cool.

I think it looks great, and it was optimally paired with those suspenders. Are those the suspenders with the rule print? I also kinda want one, too.

Yes they are … I’ve had so many compliments on those … I now own two sets.

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

Now you have to get the accessories for the full look, a tam, sporin, and perhaps a Sgian Dubh.

Yeah, did a short stint in the Copper Cliff Highlanders when I was a kid.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

@journeyman thanks for the pictures, looks good, must feel more comfortable than shorts, not having anything rubbing anyplace.

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

I happen to see this vehicle parked tonite going to my son’s baseball game and thought of this thread of course. 😎

that’s perfect. I work with others all day, but I never much cared for what people think either. They do look practical. If nothing else the guys would get a laugh.

@journeyman. Suck about the cold.

No matter how good you think you are you there is always someone that is better, or can teach you something.

Seven-Delta-FortyOne
    Pro
    The Emerald Triangle, Northern California

That picture of the kilt and cowboy boots……I’ll have nightmares for weeks. 😮

There is not enough eye bleach in the world. 😆

Delta

Goin' Down In Flames........

Doobie

@doobie … a kilt is a singular item not a pair … unless you were thinking of buying two kilts.

I wasn’t sure. Thanks for letting me know. 👍

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Thanks for the pictures, looks like a pretty natural fit for you. Maybe you should put together a review? I think if there were a few good reviews out there then maybe some more guys would consider this as an option.

Now you have to get the accessories for the full look, a tam, sporin, and perhaps a Sgian Dubh.

Yeah … I own all that for my formal kilt. those would for the most part get in the way on the work kilt though Jim.

Carpenter and Joiner

1970 ... to present.

That picture of the kilt and cowboy boots……I’ll have nightmares for weeks. 😮

There is not enough eye bleach in the world. 😆

Delta

… there you go … hope this helps

Carpenter and Joiner

1970 ... to present.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@journeyman thanks for the pictures, looks good, must feel more comfortable than shorts, not having anything rubbing anyplace.

Yeah plenty of ventilation with the kilt, that’s for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yeah … I own all that for my formal kilt. those would for the most part get in the way on the work kilt though Jim.

Argyle socks then?

Now Blackadder just needs a choice of tartan in the colour selection! 🙂

Plaid….it’s my favourite colour…(well, actually my favourite is chrome, but not in clothing)

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Argyle socks then?

Now Blackadder just needs a choice of tartan in the colour selection! 🙂

Plaid….it’s my favourite colour…(well, actually my favourite is chrome, but not in clothing)

My kilt (Blaklader) is plaid … black on black inspired by Henry Ford ie … any colour you like as long as it’s black.

No … now what I really need from Blaklader is a kilt belt buckle … I see they do a belt
    Now I need to save for this … I wonder if if available here.

Carpenter and Joiner

1970 ... to present.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

lol does the kilt have the knee pads or would that make it look weird.

lol does the kilt have the knee pads or would that make it look weird.

No my friend … no knee pads to be found Blaklader would have to come up with a maxie kilt fro that to work.

Carpenter and Joiner

1970 ... to present.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

No my friend … no knee pads to be found Blaklader would have to come up with a maxie kilt fro that to work.

That kilt would have to hang to your ankles for that. LOL

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

No … now what I really need from Blaklader is a kilt belt buckle … I see they do a belt

I just bought the two types they sell in Canada. I like them so far. They’re stretchy belts.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.510 seconds