dcsimg

Turning down a job

This topic contains 24 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The worst was one job I had a floor guy laying wood floor. The wife wanted all the boxes opened, and she was with the floor guy picking out THE NEXT PIECE from a big pile. The husband was there and apologetic but yielded to the wife. After job was done his wife said there was one piece in the middle of the room that has a different sheen in the late afternoon sun. She wanted it taken apart and redone, and she picked out every piece.

That’s nutz!! I don’t know what I would have done..

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Well you could also price it out in such a way that it would be worth it for you to take the job. price in all the headaches etc to make it worth your while.

I am wonder is there price you could put on it make it worth it? I am just wondering if there is.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well you could also price it out in such a way that it would be worth it for you to take the job. price in all the headaches etc to make it worth your while.

I am wonder is there price you could put on it make it worth it? I am just wondering if there is.

Yes,, it’s call the PITA factor. It’s just know what customer you need to add it into.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Yes,, it’s call the PITA factor. It’s just know what customer you need to add it into.

I’ve done it on occasion. Usually it is designed to get rid of an existing relationship but sometimes they still pay and keep coming back.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Yes,, it’s call the PITA factor.

LOL!! I never heard of it before.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.272 seconds