dcsimg

Treasure turns up in unusual places.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Author

Pics aren’t coming thru @journeyman. Or is that just on my end? 🙁

I can’t see them either .

Always willing to learn .

Sorry the photos are not showing up … trying to share from google photos … any tips?

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

Doobie

Sorry the photos are not showing up … trying to share from google photos … any tips?

Haven’t got a clue other than saving them to your pc/device and posting them from there maybe?

Haven’t got a clue other than saving them to your pc/device and posting them from there maybe?

First two are the of the work we did (windows and siding)

Next are the shots of the treasure … more to come.

https://goo.gl/photos/QiuBXQ7HQfjMwgLh8

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

Doobie

I like that little kids tractor. Is it a replica or a refurb of a real old original model?

I like that little kids tractor. Is it a replica or a reurb of a real old original model?

lol … thats funny … the photo showed up for you, I think it’s a replica but not positive.

Carpenter and Joiner

1970 ... to present.

Doobie

I like that little kids tractor. Is it a replica or a reurb of a real old original model?

lol … thats funny … the photo showed up for you…..

I went to the link and saved the photo to my drive and posted it. Don’t know how to do it any other way like others are able to.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

One man’s scrap is another mans treasure

Here is another job we did a few years ago and the customers yard was just a treasure trove, something new to look at every step you took. …

https://goo.gl/photos/QiuBXQ7HQfjMwgLh8

That is a real find. And those were all at the same place?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Merv,
    Some neat stuff there, I really like that steam engine. I’m site some Mennonite would love to get there hands on it. Looks like it was used to drive something with a big leather belt.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Start this one again …

One man’s scrap is another mans treasure

Here is another job we did a few years ago and the customers yard was just a treasure trove, something new to look at every step you took. …

IMG_20151005_162528903

This was the work we were doing … windows and siding.

IMG_20151009_154452883

After …

IMG_20151006_123618874_HDR

On the side lawn …

IMG_20151006_123718472_HDR

Gorra love these old machines

IMG_20151006_123910690_HDR

All of these run too …

IMG_20151006_123605428

Here is the kids version … no steam to this one … yet.

Carpenter and Joiner

1970 ... to present.

@JourneyMan wow, nice work on that house, and great find.
    That’s a very cool little tractor

Doobie

Are those actually steam driven machines or just made to look that way and actually have gas engines in them?

Are those actually steam driven machines or just made to look that way and actually have gas engines in them?

The one’s shown here are all steam … our customer refurbished back to full working order.

Carpenter and Joiner

1970 ... to present.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

The one’s shown here are all steam … our customer refurbished back to full working order.

Some great looking machinery there, good to see someone refurbishing them rather than letting them deteriorate.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Here are a few more … all in the same yard.

He built this for his wife and it goes over 100 miles per hour apparently

Not to out done … a battery driven one … not a Bosch though fellas.

Carpenter and Joiner

1970 ... to present.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Must be fascinating to just poke around in a yard like that.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man that guy sure has a lot of neat stuff lying around. Very unique.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Wow those are some very cool pictures. I love those steam engine ones.

Must be fascinating to just poke around in a yard like that.

I’d say their yard is half to 3/4 of an acre and it’s filled with beauties like these, some are still running while others have been bought for spares or are awaiting the restoration process.

Carpenter and Joiner

1970 ... to present.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Not to out done … a battery driven one … not a Bosch though fellas.

Gotta love those big 1 ton trucks. ThanX for taking the time to post up the pictures.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.625 seconds