dcsimg

Track saw accessories

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 615 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got the review video shot this morning for the GRS-16

Nice Dan looking forward to it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

woodman_412

Here is the review that you’ve all been waiting for! I put both models of the GRS-16 to work in my shop over the past couple months and was very impressed with them. See them in action and get all of my thoughts on them in this week’s DP Shop Talk episode. Hope you guys find it helpful.

You can also read my full review article on my website.

https://www.danpattison.com/blog/2017/1/7/grs-16-track-saw-guide-rail-square-review

Dan

danpattison.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Here is the review that you’ve all been waiting for!

Great review Dan, I really enjoyed it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Ahhh, nice job young man. Thorough explanation and professional review.

Dan when you used both clamping squares front and back do you think you could slide them perpendicular along the sheets. To make repetitive crosscuts. When I say slide I say leaving the track and squares clamped square as one unit then moving it along the work piece.

I suppose if the one side does its job the way its supposed to additional one is added insurance only.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

woodman_412

Here is the review that you’ve all been waiting for!

Great review Dan, I really enjoyed it.

Thanks Bill.

Ahhh, nice job young man. Thorough explanation and professional review.

Dan when you used both clamping squares front and back do you think you could slide them perpendicular along the sheets. To make repetitive crosscuts. When I say slide I say leaving the track and squares clamped square as one unit then moving it along the work piece.

I suppose if the one side does its job the way its supposed to additional one is added insurance only.

Thanks Tom. I would say that using just the one square and sliding it along would work better. Having both squares could create issues of the whole assembly angling slightly as you slide it and then jamming. I haven’t found the need to use both of them yet but I think it would be more for extra long cuts where you want to make sure that you’re sitting square to both the front and back edge of your work.

Dan

danpattison.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man you look so professional! Great review of a great tool, It is on my list of must haves.

woodman_412

Man you look so professional! Great review of a great tool, It is on my list of must haves.

Looks can be deceiving 😉 Thanks Dirty, it really is a great accessory to have for track saws for working quickly and accurately. You have the Makita saw too don’t you.

Dan

danpattison.com

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I guess for door cuts you can use it for productivity.i dont know will it attach to bosch tracksaw. Nice review @woodman_412

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Okay boys,. and girls. I haven’t been around for awhile. I want to start a thread on Mafell tools using Bosch batteries. I forget how to start a post!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Okay boys,. and girls. I haven’t been around for awhile. I want to start a thread on Mafell tools using Bosch batteries. I forget how to start a post!

@Calidecks64
    you have to pick a place you want to talk about your discussion. Like Talk around the job site.
    https://bethepro.com/forums/forum/talk-around-the-job-site/
    Go to the bottom of the page and you will see.
    Create New Topic in “Talk Around the Job Site”

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Looks can be deceiving 😉 Thanks Dirty, it really is a great accessory to have for track saws for working quickly and accurately. You have the Makita saw too don’t you.

Yes I sill have it. It’s a great tool.

woodman_412

I guess for door cuts you can use it for productivity.i dont know will it attach to bosch tracksaw. Nice review woodman_412

Thanks. I don’t think it will attach to the Bosch rails since they are a different shape. Definitely a handy accessory for a lot of different cuts.

Dan

danpattison.com

Great review, Dan!! Thanks for putting it together.

Orange County, CA

Doobie

OLD THREAD WARNING.

On another note, I just saw this interesting track saw setup for those who want to simply use their existing circ saw on a track coming soon from Kreg tools.

https://www.kregtool.com/store/c48/saw-attachments/p425/accu-cut/?source=1690

OLD THREAD WARNING.

On another note, I just saw this interesting track saw setup for those who want to simply use their existing circ saw on a track coming soon from Kreg tools.

https://www.kregtool.com/store/c48/saw-attachments/p425/accu-cut/?source=1690

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/kQuQs23M2g4?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Looks like they modified the Kreg Rip-Cut

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 615 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.151 seconds