dcsimg

TOTD (tool of the day) V4

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 702 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Using my leaf blower for powder snow is so satisfying. My Tool of the day was definately my M18 Fuel leaf blower. Way faster and leaves a better looking sidewalk, I had plenty of 9.0 battery left that I went down the street and cleaned the neighbors sidewalks too.

They do work very good. I have used my before. I did see one of the city guys using a blower to clearing sidewalk and steps.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The TOTD for me is my rolling chair while working in my crawl space this weekend. It did save my knees and back.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

My trailer. Went and picked up 4 double beds with box springs today. A close second was the bunch of ratchet straps I have that held them in the trailer for the trip home.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

My trailer. Went and picked up 4 double beds with box springs today. A close second was the bunch of ratchet straps I have that held them in the trailer for the trip home.

Ratchet straps are a must when having a trailer. I need to get some more.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

A close second was the bunch of ratchet straps I have that held them in the trailer for the trip home.

Yep can’t stress the need for the ratchet straps.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yeah very practical , I have a few of each , the heavier duty 2 inch wide strap , and the smaller 1 inch wide.
    Definitely a must

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have a few of each

I have a bunch of each as well 1 2, and some wider ones. They make good hold down as well as light winching straps to move heavy stuff.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I have a few of each

I have 7 of them. They have the Cat logo on them. I picked them up at a yard sale still in the package for $25. Not sure on the rating, more than enough. Probably 2 to 2 1/2 inches wide. It’s -40 out, I’m not going to go out and measure…lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I have a few of each

I have 7 of them. They have the Cat logo on them. I picked them up at a yard sale still in the package for $25. Not sure on the rating, more than enough. Probably 2 to 2 1/2 inches wide. It’s -40 out, I’m not going to go out and measure…lol.

Lmao oh come on Jim your no fun 😂😂
    I got mine from the shop , they had wings on them lol
    Actually they usually just ditch them after receiving the bigger items that are attached inside crates with the straps , so I was doing them a favor in recycling them ☺️🤭🤫

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have 7 of them. They have the Cat logo on them. I picked them up at a yard sale still in the package for $25.

That was a good score for high quality straps. Nice find JDO

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

OLD THREAD WARNING

The TOTD for me would be the Kreg Cabinet jig. Made putting the pulls and knobs on the kitchen alot easier.
    Also the Rolling Mechanic Seat was great for putting the knobs and pulls on the lower cabinets. My knees loved it.

Greg

OLD THREAD WARNING

The TOTD for me would be the Kreg Cabinet jig. Made putting the pulls and knobs on the kitchen alot easier.

Also the Rolling Mechanic Seat was great for putting the knobs and pulls on the lower cabinets. My knees loved it.

That’s a good little jig , must be happy you bought it 👍👌

My tools of the day is the Bosch PB360 and the new 1/2 sheet sander plus the Bosch 5 inch orbital sander , and the Ryobi cordless also

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

GTokley wrote:
    OLD THREAD WARNING

That’s a good little jig , must be happy you bought it

Yes it is a pretty good jig. It make the job alot easier and saved me from making any mistakes. Yes I very happy I bought it.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

My tools of the day is the Bosch PB360 and the new 1/2 sheet sander plus the Bosch 5 inch orbital sander , and the Ryobi cordless also

Attachments:

That 1/2 sheet sander looks like very nice sander. Looks alittle big for sanding those doors.

Greg

Attachments:

That 1/2 sheet sander looks like very nice sander. Looks alittle big for sanding those doors.

Nah it was fine , it was great for the doors and especially the vanity , it really gets up to the edge , the paper is nice and square at both ends , just use the foam blocks for the inside slightly curve ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The TOTD for me was my new Bosch FlexClick. It made installing the hairpin legs a breeze. Nice to change the heads out instead have 2 different tools. I can see this tool being used a ton.

Greg

The TOTD for me was my new Bosch FlexClick. It made installing the hairpin legs a breeze. Nice to change the heads out instead have 2 different tools. I can see this tool being used a ton.

That’s good to hear , it’s definitely a tool on my long list

Doobie

Wait to you try to use it with chucking bits using your hand to hold the head. It disengages the lock of the head all too often.

Aside from that peeve, great combo tool with its multi-purposes heads.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Wait to you try to use it with chucking bits using your hand to hold the head. It disengages the lock of the head all too often.

I will keep this mind. Thanks for the heads up.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The TOTD for was my Stanley tool set. It saved me alot trips back and forth to the workshop where my big tool chest is. This tool set has been a good tool set for me and I have used it alot since I bought it.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.591 seconds