dcsimg

TOTD (tool of the day) V4

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 702 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got rid of the 6″ of flood water in the garage, then two hours later it’s back to 3″, I think the ground is so saturated it’s not going down and my crawlspace is not flooded that back flowed into the garage from one of the vents.

Sounds like a real mess,push the water out and then it comes back. You are probably right the ground is saturated. Sure hope you dry out soon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

My Tsask support rods made a big diff today with their optional wide span holders. Avoided me having to do a bunch of unecessary work.

Those Tsask support rods look to pretty handy to have. That is great they saved you bunch of unnecessary work.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

My Tsask support rods made a big diff today with their optional wide span holders. Avoided me having to do a bunch of unecessary work.

Those Tsask support rods look to pretty handy to have. That is great they saved you bunch of unnecessary work.

I’ve had them for close to 20 years now. Indispensible for certain tasks working solo.

Yesterday they just simply were additional reinforcement for a temp scaffold in its middle span that would have taken me a lot longer to accomplish using wood instead.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

GTokley wrote:
    Doobie wrote:

I’ve had them for close to 20 years now. Indispensible for certain tasks working solo.

You have had these support rods for close 20 years. I thought you just got them a few years ago. I remember you using them last year.

Greg

They definitely look like great items to have for extra help.

Doobie

They are. They really are if you work solo a lot like I do. I have extension stems for them and a handful of wide head attachment accessories also. I also have two of their shortish 2 foot versions as well. Don’t know how I would have managed at times without them all. Highly recommend having them.

They are. They really are if you work solo a lot like I do. I have extension stems for them and a handful of wide head attachment accessories also. I also have two of their shortish 2 foot versions as well. Don’t know how I would have managed at times without them all. Highly recommend having them.

Nice , I was just searching for them , lots of different models and price range , I saw some at HD for around 43 bucks , what is the price range of the one you bought , and where did you buy them from.
    Also do they come with different accessories , or did you buy them extra.

I could name a few , not necessarily tools of the day , but tools for the moment lol
    Definitely the bosch rotary hammer drills , but I think it’s definitely going to be the 14 gallon dust extractor , this thing is so so nice to use , it’s definitely not that noisy , and really does a great job keeping the areas cleaned

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I think it’s definitely going to be the 14 gallon dust extractor , this thing is so so nice to use , it’s definitely not that noisy ,

That is the nice thing about the Bosch DC, the noise or should I say the lack of noise. It is really quiet for the power it puts out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I could name a few , not necessarily tools of the day , but tools for the moment lol

Definitely the bosch rotary hammer drills , but I think it’s definitely going to be the 14 gallon dust extractor , this thing is so so nice to use , it’s definitely not that noisy , and really does a great job keeping the areas cleaned

Wow this thread has been quiet.

I have been thinking about getting a Bosch dust extractor.

Greg

I think it’s definitely going to be the 14 gallon dust extractor , this thing is so so nice to use , it’s definitely not that noisy ,

That is the nice thing about the Bosch DC, the noise or should I say the lack of noise. It is really quiet for the power it puts out.

Yes it’s great , I’m actually thinking about getting another one , I originally wanted to get the smaller 9 gallon , but figured I might as well just get another 14 gallon , especially since I have plenty of bag’s

Wow this thread has been quiet.

Yeah it was not busy , but actually not that bad , I’ve seen worse threads being resurrected after several months , besides I think I had decent content and at least pictures 😐

I say yeah , go for it the dust extractor from Bosch are very nice , typical great Bosch quality.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

You really can’t go wrong with the Bosch units. They are quiet and reliable.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Kunys knee pads , really makes a difference , these plus Advil or tylenol lol

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yeah it was not busy ,

This what I was meaning.

I’ve seen worse threads being resurrected after several months , besides I think I had decent content and at least pictures

I didn’t mean any harm by you posting in thread that is older. It is nice to see older threads being posted in. I wasn’t trying find fault with your content. Yes pictures do help.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I say yeah , go for it the dust extractor from Bosch are very nice , typical great Bosch quality.

I might go for a Bosch dust extractor. I have heard good things about them.

You really can’t go wrong with the Bosch units. They are quiet and reliable.

I like idea that they are quiet and they don’t take up alot of space. I hate using my shop vac due to the noise.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Kunys knee pads , really makes a difference , these plus Advil or tylenol lol

Knee pads do make a huge difference. I have a older pair knee pads I got from PA. They are not too bad. I couldn’t find them when I did kitchen floor at rental apartment. My knees really bother me after doing the floor.

Greg

Yeah it was not busy ,

This what I was meaning.

I’ve seen worse threads being resurrected after several months , besides I think I had decent content and at least pictures

I didn’t mean any harm by you posting in thread that is older. It is nice to see older threads being posted in. I wasn’t trying find fault with your content. Yes pictures do help.

I know Greg , 👍🍺 no worries ,

Clev08
    Pro

Using my leaf blower for powder snow is so satisfying. My Tool of the day was definately my M18 Fuel leaf blower. Way faster and leaves a better looking sidewalk, I had plenty of 9.0 battery left that I went down the street and cleaned the neighbors sidewalks too.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Using my leaf blower for powder snow is so satisfying.

and fast too, just blow it away. Nice idea.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.816 seconds