dcsimg

TOTD (tool of the day) V3

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

one piece bushing head to clear off old parging. Made that job way easier.

Looks like one heck of a meat tenderizer

that’s what I thought at first sight

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

TOTD had many candidates vying for the coveted designation, but our judges deliberated and decided it was my TASK short pole jacks to bend out a slightly curved 14 foot long board that needed to be anchored straight for a concrete form for the slab I will be pouring for a lean-to shed I will build at the side of my house.

An honourable mention goes to a pair of SOLA levels that valiantly tried their best in unison but came up short in the swimsuit competition. Lol!

That is a good idea too use your short pole jacks to straighten out the curve in your form.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

TOTD had many candidates vying for the coveted designation, but our judges deliberated and decided it was my TASK short pole jacks to bend out a slightly curved 14 foot long board that needed to be anchored straight for a concrete form for the slab I will be pouring for a lean-to shed I will build at the side of my house.

An honourable mention goes to a pair of SOLA levels that valiantly tried their best in unison but came up short in the swimsuit competition. Lol!

That is a good idea too use your short pole jacks to straighten out the curve in your form.

Just a lot easier than getting otherwise some of my glue up clamps and inverting them into spreaders never mind that the rubberized ends on the TASK poles are way better to stay in place than other inverted clamps.

one piece bushing head to clear off old parging. Made that job way easier.

Looks like one heck of a meat tenderizer

that’s what I thought at first sight

You use that in your kitchen…..the meat will be pulverized rather than ‘tenderized’, and your countertop will likely need replacing afterwards along with the cutting board being relegated to the firewood pile. It’s designed to smack the crap out of concrete/mortar man!

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I was so happy this morning usingmy Grizzly bandsaw – I hardly ever need to use it, but I keep missing opportunities to put it to use, and whenever I do it is such a great piece of equipment! This morning I had a few quick notches to cut and using my bandsaw I made the best, most perfect notches I think I’ve ever made! Having a fence and miter gauge makes a world of difference!

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Just a lot easier than getting otherwise some of my glue up clamps and inverting them into spreaders never mind that the rubberized ends on the TASK poles are way better to stay in place than other inverted clamps

It looks like you picked the right tool for the job. I know what you mean about changing a glue up clamp to a spreader. I have used they before as spreaders. I was happy to have them at the time.

Greg

@Doobie nice idea with those poles.

Mine was the little mouse, doing some safety and diversity and employment equity courses 😐

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I was so happy this morning usingmy Grizzly bandsaw

Nice use of the band saw. I use mine mostly for cutting metal.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I was so happy this morning usingmy Grizzly bandsaw – I hardly ever need to use it, but I keep missing opportunities to put it to use, and whenever I do it is such a great piece of equipment! This morning I had a few quick notches to cut and using my bandsaw I made the best, most perfect notches I think I’ve ever made! Having a fence and miter gauge makes a world of difference!

Glad you are enjoying it. As you find new uses for it, it will become one of your “indispensables” in the shop. It is such a versatile piece of equipment.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Mine was the little mouse, doing some safety and diversity and employment equity courses

Hope you saved a bite of that peach for me. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Mine was the little mouse, doing some safety and diversity and employment equity courses

Hope you saved a bite of that peach for me. lol

Haha lol I didn’t realize it was in the picture, sorry buddy it’s all gone 😉

Doobie

Gotta give it to my Bosch LED lights. We’re without power after a vicious storm tonite and I’m sure glad I have these lights and a lot of both 12 and 18V batteries.

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Milwaukee Surge for me today. I’m thinking of getting a few more. I never use a normal impact indoors anymore. Or rarely anywhere for that matter. So quiet, it’s like just using a drill but no reactive torque and the same amount of noise as a drill while the same driving speed and performance as a normal impact. I hope Bosch makes a hydraulic driver soon.

j

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Today was my sander. I love my 1250devs. It makes sanding so much more enjoyable – and faster too!

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Gotta give it to my Bosch LED lights. We’re without power after a vicious storm tonite and I’m sure glad I have these lights and a lot of both 12 and 18V batteries.

really can’t beat those lights as emergency lights. I do keep some in the house as well, just for that.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Today was my sander. I love my 1250devs. It makes sanding so much more enjoyable – and faster too!

That is a tool Bosch got completely right. Very nice sander.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I can definitely agree Kevin, I was happy to have mine a few weeks ago when we lost it for 29 hours, even though it was just one night, they came in very handy. The light they gave out almost don’t realize that we don’t have power 😐

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Absolutely! That is one of my favourites, too.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I do like that sander for aggressive sanding. But prefer sanding with the ROS65VC-5 or 6 for normal everyday sanding.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Milwaukee Surge for me today. I’m thinking of getting a few more. I never use a normal impact indoors anymore. Or rarely anywhere for that matter. So quiet, it’s like just using a drill but no reactive torque and the same amount of noise as a drill while the same driving speed and performance as a normal impact. I hope Bosch makes a hydraulic driver soon.

I love my soft impact too. It is not as strong as the XDT12 but still strong enough for most everything.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I know I need to get a few bosch lights to if the power goes out.

I love my 1250devs. It makes sanding so much more enjoyable – and faster too!

I like my 1250devs too. It does sanding alot faster. I just find it alittle heavy for some sanding jobs.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘TOTD (tool of the day) V3’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.184 seconds