dcsimg

TOTD (Tool Of The Day) V 2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,011 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Today my TOTD was FL 12. I used show me some light ripping out the ceiling in kids bedroom.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Makita 18V BT speaker. It’s become my go-to speaker of late provided my phone stays nearby. The BT range sucks, but the sound is good and it is nice small and light to move around.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Today my TOTD was FL 12. I used show me some light ripping out the ceiling in kids bedroom.

That is such a great light. What are you doing ripping out the ceiling in your kids’ room? That sounds intense!

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

1250DEVS was the TOTD for me. Removing a weathered finish getting ready for a fresh coat of urethane. Love the power of that sander!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Love the power of that sander!

It does have lots of power. It is a great sander. I like mine.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Surprisingly my TOTD was my decades old Ryobi cordless recip. It came in handy in a pinch when I ran out of battery juice for my DeWalt cordless and saved the day! I needed to get a temporary cover down over the door to our sewage vault and there was some unexpected chunks of metal in the way and I just didn’t quite have enough power left in my DeWalt batteries, so this little old guy stepped in and saved the day.
    I have a few of the newer one+ batteries for it, and with those it’s just kept trucking. I can’t believe it’s still going! It bounces around like none other, but it still gets the job done. I’d never want to use it all day, but for little stuff, it’s sure nice to have as a backup!

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Today was the ol trusty hammer pounding on the Hardie backer.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Today was the ol trusty hammer pounding on the Hardie backer.

Can’t beat the classics for a good day’s work.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

TOTD was the Rockwell planer and the jointer. Surfaced and squared ready for glueup the soft maple for the rest of my outfeed table build. Beautiful wood to work with. There is about 40 BF in total in the 3 piles.

Attachments:

TOTD was the Rockwell planer and the jointer. Surfaced and squared ready for glueup the soft maple for the rest of my outfeed table build. Beautiful wood to work with. There is about 40 BF in total in the 3 piles.

Nice Wood!!!! Lol
    What type of table saw is that Peter.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Nice Wood!!!! Lol

That’s a 3 HP Unisaw, Brian.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

TOTD was my Husky paint gun I really like it

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have worked with soft maple before other cutting it up for firewood. I am not even sure if I have saw any soft maple lumber before.

Greg

Doobie

Nice Wood!!!! Lol

That’s I what Have. Great saw. Mine is a 2000 or so model with an Excalibur fence. How old is yours Peter?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

TOTD was this engine hoist. It worked perfectly to raise the 460 lb temporary cover so the crew could work on the sewage pumps.

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Nice Wood!!!! Lol

That’s I what Have. Great saw. Mine is a 2000 or so model with an Excalibur fence. How old is yours Peter?

As nearly as I can tell, mine would be a mid 70’s model with the Unifence.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

TOTD was this engine hoist. It worked perfectly to raise the 460 lb temporary cover so the crew could work on the sewage pumps.

Nice idea using the engine hoist that way. I like it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice Wood!!!! Lol

Nice, I don’t know all that much about shop table saws, but I’ve heard unisaw mentioned before, sounds like a good table saw.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’ve heard unisaw mentioned before, sounds like a good table saw.

I too have heard good things about them. Never saw one before.

Greg

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice Wood!!!! Lol

Nice, I don’t know all that much about shop table saws, but I’ve heard unisaw mentioned before, sounds like a good table saw.

The Unisaw is what all upper end table saws are based off of. They are still considered one of the best saws made.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,011 total)
  • The topic ‘TOTD (Tool Of The Day) V 2.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.441 seconds