dcsimg

TOTD (Tool Of The Day) V 2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 1,011 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

My TOTD was my FL12.

More than once my FL12 light has saved the day lighting the way in my crawl space under the house.

I agree – I’ve been spending more time than I’d like under our house lately with the renovation and it’s come down there with me every time.

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The Makita 18v and 18v Xs2 were the tools of the day today.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

My colt router with oversized base was the winner today. The extra large base really made putting the roundover on this triangle shelf especially easy.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The Makita 18v and 18v Xs2 were the tools of the day today.

Nice everything you used today was on the same battery platform.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

My colt router with oversized base was the winner today. The extra large base really made putting the roundover on this triangle shelf especially easy.

I never used a router with a over sized base before. I am sure it make things much easier.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I like the oversize base. One of my gripes is the small base on the Colt. It gets a bit tippy at times.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

TOTDwas this Grace airless sprayer. I got to use it for painting s bunch of bench slats today, and boy does it beat doing it by hand! And it’s suler easy to clean out too. Nice to be able to borrow something like this from a friend, maybe someday I’ll get one of my own though.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

TOTDwas this Grace airless sprayer.

Airless sprayers are nice. They can sure save a lot of time and work. Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

My TOTD of the day for me was this level app on my phone. I used it to level up my portable A/C unit. That way have go to the shop to get torpedo level.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I can’t decide today – my OMT was a HUGE time saver, ripping through the caulking holding trim to the walls like nobodies business, but then I used this old crow bar that I love and it was tearing everything out like no big deal, and I was able to use it to bust out the water damaged area of subfloor around the toilet flange…but I also needed these awesome flush cutters for clipping all the nails off the trim and walls and they are that stuff for breakfast! Not to mention all my Bosch tools today just making life easier for me.

Suffice to say, I was so happy with the tools I have today. It felt good to be prepared.

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

now that’s a genius diy base/jig. seems like to come in handy

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I can’t decide today – my OMT was a HUGE time saver, ripping through the caulking holding trim to the walls like nobodies business,

Were you using a caulk removing blade?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

now that’s a genius diy base/jig. seems like to come in handy

It is very handy! I got just he idea from a friend on IG who did a lot of free hand router work for lettering and stuff.

I can’t decide today – my OMT was a HUGE time saver, ripping through the caulking holding trim to the walls like nobodies business,

Were you using a caulk removing blade?

A homemade one – @austin showed everyone on IG that you can make your own by just grinding off all the teeth on a used wood cutting blade. It works great!

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

A homemade one – @austin showed everyone on IG that you can make your own by just grinding off all the teeth on a used wood cutting blade. It works great!

I need to try this with my old blades. I do have couple blades I bought for removing caulking.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Loving my FL12 today. It’s such a great little light, especially for small spaces with lots of obstacles. I love that it’s magnet is strong enough to support it in most any position – even sticking straight out! (depending on how much metal there is to attach it to)

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I kept a couple of old blades in the bottom of the case. I will have to give that a try.

FL12, PS22, PS32 were the TOTD. Installing doors on the new closet

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Now that’s a good idea. Thank you

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Absolutely – and in this instance I was using just the side of he blade too and it was working. Didn’t even need to be sharp, just the vibrating metal was enough to cut through. It’s a great time saver!

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

Loving my FL12 today. It’s such a great little light, especially for small spaces with lots of obstacles. I love that it’s magnet is strong enough to support it in most any position – even sticking straight out! (depending on how much metal there is to attach it to)

Yes indeed. I initailly didn’t think much about the fact it had a magnetic base, but I’ve since really have come to appreciate it also. Great little light that F12.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Absolutely – and in this instance I was using just the side of he blade too and it was working. Didn’t even need to be sharp, just the vibrating metal was enough to cut through. It’s a great time saver!

I find when the blade gets too dull to cut it will burn through the wood.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 1,011 total)
  • The topic ‘TOTD (Tool Of The Day) V 2.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.074 seconds