dcsimg

Top Best CNC Router Machine of 2020

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BetaCNC
    Pro

I am planning to buy a CNC router machine recently, and I am currently contacting a manufacturer in China: Jinan FORSUN CNC Machinery Co., Ltd., have any of you heard of this company? Do you recommend buying their machine?

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Never heard of them.
    A lot of people I know through the maker community say good things about AVID CNC. Even Dave Gatton, who builds CNC’s (you can purchase his kits) bought an AVID.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I definitely don’t have experience in this area , but I’m sure you can get help here eventually , @redwood

@doobie

And anyone else who can help with this 👍
    I remember Mark (redwood ) has a CNC

Doobie

I know I want to get a CNC at some point in the next few years, but there are a few things I’m either waiting on to happen or in needing the required footprint/space it requires.

But one thing I’m not interested in is dealing with an overseas Chinese one that doesn’t originate and is serviced here in NA. Won’t even look at those ones.

Axiom (like Mark @Redwood has), Laguna and there’s a few other US based CNC makers that either have their machines built in the US or parts made assembled in the US or at least have that service ability directly here in NA even though they may be entirely made overseas are my minimum criteria.

redwood
    Pro

The original poster goes by BetaCNC, so I would be suspicious of his actual request for info.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The original poster goes by BetaCNC, so I would be suspicious of his actual request for info.

If remember correctly the original poster posted on another thread awhile ago.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.303 seconds