dcsimg

toolbelt of choice

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 319 total)
  • Author
    jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i have a occidental vest.. the stronghold suspendavest to be exact

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Attachments:

How many commercial electricians wear tool belts here? My roommate is a commercial electrician and only ever works out of his tool bag.

most of the ones I work with wear those carhartt aprons with a small leather tool holder slid onto the belt.

i have a occidental vest.. the stronghold suspendavest to be exact

That looks heavy for summer work .

Always willing to learn .

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Pete Nelson from Treehouse Masters wears a Blaklader.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Pete Nelson from Treehouse Masters wears a Blaklader Vest.

I thought his was Skillers. it’s cut lower in the front and the back is mesh

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m with Chad , just too hot to ware in the summer and it’s always summer here.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Ideal has made one for quite some time, but it’s a little more square than the Occidental one appears to be. I had a cordura one of similar dimensions years back, and it was prone to tipping over in truck. CLC makes a cheaper version, but it’s probably made in China and of lesser quality.

Ideal:

There’s someone who’s been selling custom-made ones on Ebay that looked pretty good, but he has no current listing.

what happened to all your photos? they just show photo not found.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

what happened to all your photos? they just show photo not found.

I would say he deleted them from his photobucket or other account not realizing that they would disappear from web pages they were posted on.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

hmm should try imgur, as it allows you to have unlimited space.

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

I have Occidentals, the lower end nylon version. They’re still pretty good, but with one issue. The version I have has the hammer loop on the pouch, and my hammer claw has torn a hole in the first layer of nylon on the pocket next to it. I’m not sure if I’ll upgrade the whole set, or just get a separate hammer loop. I’ve only had them for about 7 months.

I’ve attached a photo of the belt with everything in, and one with my tools out along with all fasteners that happened to be in it. I also added a photo of the torn nylon.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

I recently replaced my old set of Diamondbacks with a new set, double the price of my first set, but should be the last I ever have to buy!

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

nice. i have the same set of diamond bakcs only in all black

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

With the Blaklader pants I don’t use my bags any more.

Attachments:
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Wow the pants are able to replace all the bags on your tool belt?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sure would be easier than wearing a tool belt all day.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

@DirtyWhiteBoy Instead of a pic of the bags you don’t use anymore, I’d like to see one of your pants full of tools!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@DirtyWhiteBoy Instead of a pic of the bags you don’t use anymore, I’d like to see one of your pants full of tools!

NO,, I still use the bags for outside work. It’s the inside finish work that I use the pants for.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Seems like they would shine for jobs like that. Would be easier moving through doorways I would think.

NO,, I still use the bags for outside work. It’s the inside finish work that I use the pants for.

I have Occidentals, the lower end nylon version. They’re still pretty good, but with one issue. The version I have has the hammer loop on the pouch, and my hammer claw has torn a hole in the first layer of nylon on the pocket next to it. I’m not sure if I’ll upgrade the whole set, or just get a separate hammer loop. I’ve only had them for about 7 months.

I’ve attached a photo of the belt with everything in, and one with my tools out along with all fasteners that happened to be in it. I also added a photo of the torn nylon.

I had this set for a bit but had a separate hammer loop in the back

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 319 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.386 seconds