dcsimg

Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,019 total)
  • Author

@Skillman

My max stuff .

How do you like the super framer? I’ve heard good things about it, but apparently it only shoots upto 3 1/4 nails? I considered replacing my Bostitch boat anchor but that leaves several boxes of 3 1/2s sitting on a shelf in my shop…

Nice swag btw!

I really like it . The rafter hook is spot on . Shot fire is right on . The extra little length does not break the bank

Always willing to learn .

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Good to hear. I think I’ll stop into ABC supply on Monday and order one.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Also love that the height is short . The balance to me is good and light weight . Just remove a pin by trigger guard for rate of fire .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

My max stuff .

Man you got a lot of goodies to go with the gun.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

very very true. there are several guys in my gym that are in their 20′s and have already had heart attacks which are do to the drugs not to mention long term problems, hair loss, kidney failure. becoming diabetic among other things,

Wow that sounds nasty! All to look like a mussel bound ,,,,

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Also love that the height is short . The balance to me is good and light weight . Just remove a pin by trigger guard for rate of fire .

That’s why I got one. Since the storm I’ve sistered so many joist it’s been a huge time saver. I wish I got shirts and pencils free from them! They can keep the hats though lol.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

That’s why I got one. Since the storm I’ve sistered so many joist it’s been a huge time saver. I wish I got shirts and pencils free from them! They can keep the hats though lol.
    [/quote]

Agreed. Keep the hat and give me another shirt!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I lost a lot of my power tools in super storm sandy . My shop was flooded with 13′ of sea water .

That’s is some pretty good customer support right there.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I lost a lot of my power tools in super storm sandy . My shop was flooded with 13′ of sea water .

That’s what I was thinking. They really stepped up.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

it’s nice to hear about these kinds of things going on among disaster events.

@Skillman,

How do you like the flooring nailer? I have read some good things on it. Did you replace a different brand?

Orange County, CA

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

thanks Sven. Can’t wait for our package to arrive with some bosch goodness!

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

@Skillman,

How do you like the flooring nailer? I have read some good things on it. Did you replace a different brand?

I love it . The base has rollers just slide ago board edge . No picking up and down . Also comes with hammer/mallet and different base plates for thickness . No I didn’t change brands . It also pulls the boards in well when gaps on boards don’t match up .

Hands down I couldn’t of thanked them so much .

Anonymous
    Inactive

I lost a lot of my power tools in super storm sandy . My shop was flooded with 13′ of sea water . I sent e-mails out to tool brands about service and deals . They stepped up and sent them for free . Two guns one a framer the other finish gun . Plus extra battery’s and box’s of nails .

Wow, amazing that a tool company would do that. No insurance?

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

thanks Sven. Can’t wait for our package to arrive with some bosch goodness!

No worries, me either. Lucky for us that the wife still has a German bank account.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Wow, amazing that a tool company would do that. No insurance?

Not sure how it is there, but here if the water comes over land, you are not covered. If the sewer backs up into your basement then you are fine though. Last year when the floods happened some people got covered because the sewers did back up before the water came in through the windows and doors, other people didn’t get any coverage.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure how it is there, but here if the water comes over land, you are not covered. If the sewer backs up into your basement then you are fine though. Last year when the floods happened some people got covered because the sewers did back up before the water came in through the windows and doors, other people didn’t get any coverage.

Dang, Yeah I guess that makes sense, Maybe he should have dropped a turd in the cases 🙂

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Holy crap It’s seems to be like a sickness with this guy!!! He is now closing in on 700,000 HOGGS!!!

Attachments:
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Holy crap It’s seems to be like a sickness with this guy!!! He is now closing in on 700,000 HOGGS!!!

That’s crazy. Might as well go for the 1,000,000 mark. Set the bar to a height that nobody can touch.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,019 total)
  • The topic ‘Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.160 seconds