dcsimg

Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,019 total)
  • Author
    jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

im just having some fun redwood.. though i have a feeling i would cause brutus to black out after 20 minutes if he tried to do my work out program. there have been countless people that have tried training in with our group at the gym and they couldnt keep up

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Some stuff .

Always willing to learn .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

They work good. A battery died they give me a new one.

I think that’s the best thing about Ridgid, do they still do a lifetime warranty on all their batteries?

If they come with the kit yes. The batteries alone is 3 years i think.

I’m not sure I would be flashing that pic around Jeff, I think that there may be a few around here that might have you beat.

I wished I hadn’T seen it!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

im just having some fun redwood.. though i have a feeling i would cause brutus to black out after 20 minutes if he tried to do my work out program. there have been countless people that have tried training in with our group at the gym and they couldnt keep up

I thought you were sniffing your arm pit

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

for jacked bud

I see you can hold your head up.

there have been countless people that have tried training in with our group at the gym and they couldnt keep up

I’ve herd that before. lol Most of the time the ones that talk the most **** do the least work in the gym.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

locally its the guys on drugs. they get use to all the steroids giving them the results so they only train for about 30 mimnutes. a light day for us is just under an hour and a half to complete the routine

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

locally its the guys on drugs. they get use to all the steroids giving them the results so they only train for about 30 mimnutes. a light day for us is just under an hour and a half to complete the routine

You got that right. Been in the gym more years than I will admit. You can always tell when the drugs are making the rounds again. Short term gains are not worth the risks associated with them.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

@Skillman nice wormy.

I need top add one to the stash

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Thanks for the info on the Ryobi stand. Good to know that they are so solid.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

You got that right. Been in the gym more years than I will admit. You can always tell when the drugs are making the rounds again. Short term gains are not worth the risks associated with them.

very very true. there are several guys in my gym that are in their 20’s and have already had heart attacks which are do to the drugs not to mention long term problems, hair loss, kidney failure. becoming diabetic among other things,

ive been in the gym for nearly 20 years and have never touched drugs but know countless guys that cycle on and off on a regular basis, its funny watching them swell up and down every 6 weeks

redwood
    Pro

When can we expect to see you on the Canadian Ninja Warrior?

I was a gym rat when I was younger. I have a hard time going back now. The dropoff in the amount of weight I can now lift in comparison is depressing.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Picked these up at HD this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

redwood
    Pro

Some stuff .

Wow, that’s a lot of diversity at one time.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

@svensshutters

No problem. I am going to mount a power bar to the osb i have there to give me some options for power sourcing

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Some stuff .

Wow, that’s a nice haul. The wormie is a beaut. What are you using the Hilti for, drywall?

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Picked these up at HD this morning.<br>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice.

Attachments:
    Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

@ChadM

Those lanyards look nice, what do you plan on using them for?

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

@ChadM

Those lanyards look nice, what do you plan on using them for?

I use them to wrap up and hang extension cords and air hoses. They also sometimes get used as a tool lanyard – one of those and a little bit of para cord and I’m good to go.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I use them to wrap up and hang extension cords and air hoses.

love that idea

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

My max stuff .

Always willing to learn .

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,019 total)
  • The topic ‘Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.862 seconds