dcsimg

Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,019 total)
  • Author
    jaydee
    Pro
    Spencer, Ma., happy 2015

anyone keep two multi masters in one case with blade storage. looking for improved storage ideas for battery operated tools also.

I like cases , not bags

a few parts for the rotary hammer drill I have coming from BTP.

Are those tile/glass bits? What project are you planning to use those on? That is a set I’m tempted to own “just because I will eventually need them”

John S

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Are those tile/glass bits? What project are you planning to use those on? That is a set I’m tempted to own “just because I will eventually need them”

I got them to get my total to $100 so the $20 off would apply. No projects for them yet.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

anyone keep two multi masters in one case with blade storage. looking for improved storage ideas for battery operated tools also.

I like cases , not bags

I got a Med. T-Boxx full of OMT corded and 12volt and all the accessories in one box.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

That’s a great collection of Rigid Dirty.

I assume you are pretty happy with it?

Brad T

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Some more Bosch love from Amazon.ca. Great prices on the grinder DC and a few parts for the rotary hammer drill I have coming from BTP.

Nice! I’ve never seen the grinder DC before, I might have to get one of those too.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s a great collection of Rigid Dirty.

I assume you are pretty happy with it?

They work good. A battery died they give me a new one.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

I think that’s the best thing about Ridgid, do they still do a lifetime warranty on all their batteries?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I think that’s the best thing about Ridgid, do they still do a lifetime warranty on all their batteries?

That’s what they claim. As long as you register your purchases.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jaydee
    Pro
    Spencer, Ma., happy 2015

Dirty,
    is that a right angle impact or just a driver ?

Some more Bosch love from Amazon.ca. Great prices on the grinder DC and a few parts for the rotary hammer drill I have coming from BTP.

Nice! I’ve never seen the grinder DC before, I might have to get one of those too.

Sweet! I have been looking at this set-up myself – can you take some pics of the grinder with the surfacing attachment? Trying to get an idea if it would work for sculpting wood and collect chips and if there is clearance for the disk and edge of the hood or if it would get in the way. Both attachments look nice. How easy are they to put on and off? What grinder did you get or are you planning to get?

Orange County, CA

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I haven’t tried them on a grinder yet. I’ll see if they fit anything I own but the plan was to get a bosch with variable speed after I saw you request them from Aaron a while back.

Brad T

Got it…yes, nothing has been added yet and I wanted to see if it would work for my application first.

Orange County, CA

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Used my 75$ Hitachi 10” mitre saw on the job for the first time today. Decided I needed a stand… well… got the Ryobi one. Holes in the Hitachi saw are offset, so I had to mount a sheet of OSB to the brackets and mount the saw to that. The stand seems pretty sturdy. I don’t see much of a difference from the Dewalt stand in the quality department. Time will tell. The 100$ less was appealing. Plus buddy at the Dewalt store was rude and told me to look it up online if I had any questions. Handed me a piece of paper with http://www.dewalt.com on it… thanks bud…

Blurry pic of the saw and stand in my livig room. Oh the bachelor life hahah… eh @jkirk ?? Haha

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

that stand is actually better than the dewalts. Its half the price and the material supports dont fall off all the time like the dewalts do. I had that same stand for my bosch saw until the saw mounting brackets broke. It lasted me 5th years

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

@jkirk

I was only looking at the Dewalt because it is 40” when folded down. But with buddy at the shop and the extra dough… I said screw it and just went with the Ryobi. It is a lot heavier than the Dewalt, but good thing I am jacked. Haha

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

The ryobi will last longer Fine Homebuilding given a much higher rating than the dewalts stand in a mitre saw review they did like 7years ago as for jacked bud

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Attachments:
    thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Got it…yes, nothing has been added yet and I wanted to see if it would work for my application first.

They kind of have a weird collar with no adjustment. I am betting that the bosch grinders have a “part” they fit into. The went down REALLY low on amazon.ca and I couldn’t pass them up combined with the $20 off promo

Brad T

Sounds like a great deal. I am hoping that they work for more than just grinding cement.

Orange County, CA

redwood
    Pro

as for jacked bud

I’m not sure I would be flashing that pic around Jeff, I think that there may be a few around here that might have you beat.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,019 total)
  • The topic ‘Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.157 seconds