dcsimg

Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,019 total)
  • Author
    ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I went to HD to get some flowers and shrubs for Mother’s Day……..

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer gets Marge a bowling ball for her birthday or Christmas. She takes it :)

I got her a truck bed full of flowers too 🙂
    Didn’t want to chance her taking my new plank and bench.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

I got her a truck bed full of flowers too

So who is going to plant the flowers? 🙂

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Well its a sreach for a new tool but I hung up this harbor freight wench 3 weeks ago . Down in my back , chiropractor out of town . I found my sons gravity boots + a deer skining rack then it was down hill from there . This is wrong on so many levels starting with depending on the Harbor freight wench . Kids dont try this at home I’m not a professional in this area ! Back is better but dont reccomend this .

My wife would pull the plug on that extension cord pretty fast, and then call a few friends over to watch.:)

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I got her a truck bed full of flowers too

So who is going to plant the flowers? :)

We both will, we both like growing things – flower beds, a good sized garden, some grapes….

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I went to HD to get some flowers and shrubs for Mother’s Day……..<br>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a few of those Gorilla benches. They are glorified tin foil but do work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I made a trip after work over to that town that having its townwide garage tomorrow.

I spent a total of $9.

A self-adjusting pipe wrench like this one for $3.

A 2 drawer mechanics toolbox thats pretty beat up bit still usabe for $2.50

2 hand planes, a stanley 12-101 and a unmarked blockplane that looks like a smaller verson of my stanley handy block plane, for a buck a piece.

And the big piece, a stanley 700 woodworkng vice for $2.

These aren’t my pic since my camara’s not wrking right now.

Ohh way cool on the vise, Congrats on the nice find

Attachments:
    NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I went to HD to get some flowers and shrubs for Mother’s Day……..<br><br>

I have a couple a the Werner benches and they are great.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I got this the other day at a close out sale

gtaylor
    Pro
    El Dorado, Ar

I just picked up a Dewalt 13″ Thickness Planner , it had good reviews . will try it out on some lumber from my brotherinlaws sawmill soon .

My name is Gerald Taylor of Taylor made granite furnishings LLC . .

Attachments:

Good unit. Check out their infeed/outfeed table add-on accessory. Infinity tools is now offering carbide blades for the DeWalt if you are looking to do a lot of planing and need replacement blades.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I went to HD to get some flowers and shrubs for Mother’s Day……..<br><br>

The gorillas are not as solid as the Werner benches but they work. While I was there I saw that Werner now has a bigger bench – 4′ long, maybe 20″ wide and rated for 300 pounds. I think I will be picking up a couple of those at a later date.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Got a brand name/model number? I put garden hose reels in my trailer for cord & air hose storage, but that would be great for at my house.

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Oh that’s very nice. What does it do?

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I went to HD to get some flowers and shrubs for Mother’s Day……..<br>

And they are lovely flowers. I love the beautiful tint of silver they have. 😯

Back is better but dont reccomend this .

Well, that’s creative.

gtaylor
    Pro
    El Dorado, Ar

Thanks I will check out the Carbide blades source . That was the main complaint was on the number of board ft. till you have to replace the blade . This model 735 x comes with the extended in feed an out tables . I have a joiner but I have never used a thickness planner .

My name is Gerald Taylor of Taylor made granite furnishings LLC . .

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

It is a cox reel model 117-3-200 air hose reel cart. I also got a model 112-3-150 wall mount rack for my shop

Thanks I will check out the Carbide blades source . That was the main complaint was on the number of board ft. till you have to replace the blade . This model 735 x comes with the extended in feed an out tables . I have a joiner but I have never used a thickness planner .

For that middle price range, it seems like the dewalt planer you got is one of the best on the market. I’d love to add a planer to my shop but I just don’t have room or tool funds for such a thing right now.

John S

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

For that middle price range, it seems like the dewalt planer you got is one of the best on the market. I’d love to add a planer to my shop but I just don’t have room or tool funds for such a thing right now.

I have the 735 and really like it. I planed a lot of Cherry yesterday and today. I have run a lot of material through it and am just changing blades for the first time. They have a couple of nicks in them. They are reversible so I will have gotten a lot of mileage out of them with only one side worn. Changing blades will be tomorrows project and planning about 300 BF of cherry for trim. I left the old blades in for most of the cutting and am planning on changing them for the final couple of passes.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Hopefully this will help a little in the heat of summer when I’m stuck in one place outside installing a bunch of lettering…

It’s supposed to go on a 5-gallon bucket but found it fits really nice on an Igloo cooler. It tension-fits on really nicely.

Ice cold water in the cooler along with frozen bottles of water and some V8’s and good to go.

Resident Sign Guy

That looks nice Moze. I can see that in the fishing boat too on a hot day. Let us know how well it works for you please.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,019 total)
  • The topic ‘Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.061 seconds