dcsimg

Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 1,019 total)
  • Author

Very nice @Thatkid! Where did you see that Bosch offer?

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Ooo I couldn’t resist. I was only clean for 4 days before I bought another tool. The Menards price was a steal. Plus I will get to try out the l-boxxes now.

I just got the same setup an hour ago but with radio. I saw they had the one without it for 50$ rebate and that was realy tempting. I don’t know if it applies to the kits we got or not but But I saw that Bosch was offering a free batterie flashlight or driver if you register your 12v kit.

Did the 1A come with enough boxes to fill it with boxes? Or did they take some out for the radio?

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

Did the 1A come with enough boxes to fill it with boxes? Or did they take some out for the radio?

The 3 tool 12v combo (drill, impact, and radio) does not come with enough colored inserts to fill the L-boxx1A… Just FYI.

John S

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

I think you can buy the boxes separately now too, anyone know where?

Amazon has some.

Thatkid
    Pro

well please don’t laugh at me I went to pull it back up and the dates are good march 30 to June first but some how I missed the year saying 2010.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

well please don’t laugh at me I went to pull it back up and the dates are good march 30 to June first but some how I missed the year saying 2010.

Slightly out of date lol

Thatkid
    Pro

The 3 tool 12v combo (drill, impact, and radio) does not come with enough colored inserts to fill the L-boxx1A… Just FYI.

I was actually surprised it didn’t come with enough inserts because I though it would have. its ok though because I have a couple dewalt boxes for storing screws and I would rather have tools in the L boxes anyways. it came with the drill and impact in separate boxxs so I ended up putting them both in the same L boxx and the radio and storage boxes in the other. I am considering getting the foam for the drill and impact because the way the plastic insets are there is some wasted space.

Slightly out of date lol

And just my friendly moderator reminder regarding linking to (online) retailers. “Posting links to online retailers is permitted ONLY as a means of identifying a product or part so users can better understand which product(s) or part(s) you use or recommend. Linking to online stores for the purpose of indicating where to find the lowest price is not permitted and is not the purpose of this forum.”

http://bethepro.com/forum-terms-of-use-rules/

I assume the same can be said of big box retailers as well… just FYI.

I know much of the discussion around the deal for the bosch 12v combo has been evaluating the tool and not the deal (which is why I haven’t said anything until now), but I just want to help us guard against posting deals… BUT discussing the pros/cons of any tool is of course what BTP is totally about.

John S

Hey John, we weren’t talking about an offer at a store, he mentioned a mail in rebate from Bosch tools if you bought the combo. It just ended up being an old rebate.

Andrew

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I don’t know if a rebate would be the same thing as linking a good deal from supplier-x. If it is a Bosch rebate, I would think it would be allowed here on the forum. @supimeister can you clarify this? I think deals directly from Bosch would be allowed.

My bad I didn’t realize it was a rebate from Bosch. I imagine you are probably right, though Aaron is far more decisive on these things than I am 🙂

I thought I recalled something being said about prices being low at Menards?

Anyways, its not a huge deal, just playing my moderator card for a second. Thanks for the clarification and I am happy to say I was probably dead wrong 🙂 I am sorry – please forgive me 🙂

John S

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

I wonder – thinking ahead – if there might be an exception thread for Father’s Day sales similar to what we had for Black Friday. Father’s Day sales are my favourite time of the year 🙂 @bethepro any chance a time limited thread would be allowed for that once they start promoting them in a few weeks?

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I went to HD to get some flowers and shrubs for Mother’s Day……..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

My bad I didn’t realize it was a rebate from Bosch. I imagine you are probably right, though Aaron is far more decisive on these things than I am :)

Anyways, its not a huge deal, just playing my moderator card for a second. Thanks for the clarification and I am happy to say I was probably dead wrong :) I am sorry – please forgive me :)

No worries John! Something was mentioned about Menards but no direct link. I understand your side. I’ll pay attention more. Thanks John.

Andrew

gtaylor
    Pro
    El Dorado, Ar

Well its a sreach for a new tool but I hung up this harbor freight wench 3 weeks ago . Down in my back , chiropractor out of town . I found my sons gravity boots + a deer skining rack then it was down hill from there . This is wrong on so many levels starting with depending on the Harbor freight wench . Kids dont try this at home I’m not a professional in this area ! Back is better but dont reccomend this .

My name is Gerald Taylor of Taylor made granite furnishings LLC . .

Attachments:
    hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

Well its a sreach for a new tool but I hung up this harbor freight wench 3 weeks ago . Down in my back , chiropractor out of town . I found my sons gravity boots + a deer skining rack then it was down hill from there . This is wrong on so many levels starting with depending on the Harbor freight wench . Kids dont try this at home I’m not a professional in this area ! Back is better but dont reccomend this .

Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!

Glad the back is better.

I went to HD to get some flowers and shrubs for Mother’s Day……..

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer gets Marge a bowling ball for her birthday or Christmas. She takes it 🙂

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

Well, I got a lot of junk today.

3 fishing poles w/ reels(one collapsible which was one of the things I’ve been looking for) – $3 ea
    seperate Country Mile 15 Reel – $2
    Book on hiking in the Adirondacks – $1
    DTV converter box(don’t have cable/sat in the bedroom ad the old one died) $3

Tool wise I got a few things
    rusty unmarked pipe threading handle – $1
    Box of random junk from the place I got th vise from yesterday(Oilcan, small Grease Gun, metal toolbox,3 old caulk guns, pvc plumbing parts, etc) – $5

Basket containing 4 Qt of rust disolver, a NOS AC Delco model 588 mechanical fuel pump, funnel – $5

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

Thatkid
    Pro

My bad I didn’t realize it was a rebate from Bosch. I imagine you are probably right, though Aaron is far more decisive on these things than I am :)

Anyways, its not a huge deal, just playing my moderator card for a second. Thanks for the clarification and I am happy to say I was probably dead wrong :) I am sorry – please forgive me :)

no worries. I figured it would be ok because it was a rebate directly from bosch and not from a store.

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 1,019 total)
  • The topic ‘Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.179 seconds