dcsimg

Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,019 total)
  • Author

Going to pickup tomorrow or Saturday the Bosch 12v drill and impact drivers with 2 L boxx 1s from menards. They are basically selling the impact and everything else is free. I already have the 12v drill which I will keep and have 4 batteries and 2 chargers for these tools.

They’ve got 1 with the radio in the mix for $30 more… I’d go with that one.

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

I picked up my Seneca parallel guides and domiplate tonight, hopefully have some time tomorrow to give them a workout.

I picked up my Seneca parallel guides and domiplate tonight, hopefully have some time tomorrow to give them a workout.

Looking forward to your review of these…have heard nothing but great things.

Orange County, CA

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s here! Arrived on my doorstep this morning.

Haven’t had a chance to open it up yet….

Sweet, Congrats HD. I didn’t even know Bosch made those, I’m interested in what ya think of it

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I picked up a new hard hat today for the upcoming job.

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

I need to get a new one that fits. My old one is getting a little beat but I keep getting the wrong size when I get to the store.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Pics?

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

This is a pretty clever idea if it works. I throw away tubes of caulking, glue and sealant that dries up.

I don’t think I have had this problem. I would just take a long nail and punch through the nozzle. Works for me.

I saw this at Menards the other day..

I’ve seen those before, but I don’t cut the tips for a hole that large. I like to leave a fine hole.

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

The blue ones were for smaller holes.. There are two sizes

--Steve

Did you end up getting regular t-trak or t-trak plus (incra) or another brand to use with the parallel guides?

I am curious if you think having a domiplate is worthwhile for an average joe… I have gone back and forth, back and forth.

John S

Thatkid
    Pro

Going to pickup tomorrow or Saturday the Bosch 12v drill and impact drivers with 2 L boxx 1s from menards. They are basically selling the impact and everything else is free. I already have the 12v drill which I will keep and have 4 batteries and 2 chargers for these tools.

They’ve got 1 with the radio in the mix for $30 more… I’d go with that one.

Thanks for the heads up. That’s a really good deal they are giving you a 100$ radio for 30 bucks. It looks like menards has it in store so I’m going tonight to pick it up.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

too bad we dont have a menards here.

Thatkid
    Pro

We just got Menards here in the last year or so and I like the concept. It’s basically like a grocery store on one side and a Home Depot on the other side. The lumber yard is crazy it is in a warehouse out back than runs a whole block.

Ooo I couldn’t resist. I was only clean for 4 days before I bought another tool. The Menards price was a steal. Plus I will get to try out the l-boxxes now.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

redwood
    Pro

Ooo I couldn’t resist. I was only clean for 4 days before I bought another tool. The Menards price was a steal. Plus I will get to try out the l-boxxes now.

I got that same setup around a year ago, also for a steal.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

too bad we dont have a menards here.

We don’t have them here ether.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

I got that same setup around a year ago, also for a steal.

Between my partner and I we have three of these drill/impact kits. The first one didn’t come in an lboxx.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

That is a great deal, the boxes are basically free. Not bad

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

I made a trip after work over to that town that having its townwide garage tomorrow.

I spent a total of $9.

A self-adjusting pipe wrench like this one for $3.

A 2 drawer mechanics toolbox thats pretty beat up bit still usabe for $2.50

2 hand planes, a stanley 12-101 and a unmarked blockplane that looks like a smaller verson of my stanley handy block plane, for a buck a piece.

And the big piece, a stanley 700 woodworkng vice for $2.

These aren’t my pic since my camara’s not wrking right now.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

Thatkid
    Pro

I just got the same setup an hour ago but with radio. I saw they had the one without it for 50$ rebate and that was realy tempting. I don’t know if it applies to the kits we got or not but But I saw that Bosch was offering a free batterie flashlight or driver if you register your 12v kit.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,019 total)
  • The topic ‘Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.112 seconds