dcsimg

Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,019 total)
  • Author
    hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

It’s here! Arrived on my doorstep this morning.

Haven’t had a chance to open it up yet….

redwood
    Pro

What is it?

Edit, sorry the picture didn’t show up right away.

Congrats on the cutoff saw

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

What is it?

Sorry Mark. The pic wouldn’t upload when I initially posted. I had to crop it and repost. It’s there now.

Great item to have. Looking forward to a review. Did you use points?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I’ve figured it out guys, we don’t love new tools because tools mean we have to work. We are addicted to the new tool smell.

Did you just now figure that out?

I got a new truck last week. I have had it a week and not driven it because every time I walk in the garage I have that new truck smell. I wonder how long it will last. At some point I will need to drive it, but I am going to stick with the smell for now.

That is one heck of an expensive odorizer! LOL

That is one heck of an expensive odorizer! LOL

Yeah no joke! Sounds like somebody here should invest some money in a new tool smell cologne of sorts 🙂 Talk about a great get-rich-quick scheme!

The key with tools is to enjoy them but remember that they are only tools at the end of the day and can only bring a limited amount of happiness… Nevertheless, it is fun to get new ones to use 🙂

John S

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

The key with tools is to enjoy them but remember that they are only tools at the end of the day and can only bring a limited amount of happiness…

New tools bring happiness, and the things you build with them bring happiness, to you and the people you build for. The manufacture of the tool is happy because you bought their tool, they pay their employee’s because you buy tools, which makes them happy, just a whole lot of happy, happy, happy.

On another note, I picked up some Caulk Condoms today, be interesting to see how well they do do. Darn place had them next to the register and I couldn’t resist.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I picked up some Caulk Condoms today

Heck it says cap your load right on it

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

Great item to have. Looking forward to a review. Did you use points?

Yes. Kind of a bummer being back down in the low digits again, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.

Had a chance to unbox it this evening. Looks pretty sharp! I can’t wait to try it out…

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

I have had it a week and not driven it because every time I walk in the garage I have that new truck smell

I was jokeing this afternoon about the new tool smell, Boss got a new shopvac and I got to break it in

I picked up a couple small things again today.

This:

Since I never seem to have any tapes around the house since there all at work(not that I ever use them there, thats just where they seem to migrate to all the time)

and a cheap Project Source knife/multitool set from the clearance bin at lowes to go in the tackle box.

I expect some better thing Saturay, I’m going to a townwide garage sale at one of the towns that always seems to have the good stuff.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

Thatkid
    Pro

Going to pickup tomorrow or Saturday the Bosch 12v drill and impact drivers with 2 L boxx 1s from menards. They are basically selling the impact and everything else is free. I already have the 12v drill which I will keep and have 4 batteries and 2 chargers for these tools.

The key with tools is to enjoy them but remember that they are only tools at the end of the day and can only bring a limited amount of happiness…

New tools bring happiness, and the things you build with them bring happiness, to you and the people you build for. The manufacture of the tool is happy because you bought their tool, they pay their employee’s because you buy tools, which makes them happy, just a whole lot of happy, happy, happy.

On another note, I picked up some Caulk Condoms today, be interesting to see how well they do do. Darn place had them next to the register and I couldn’t resist.

Very interested to see how this works…one of my pet peeves is having to cut the tip to get the old caulking out and then using duct tape to close the tip…pain. Screws and nails do not work. This is a pretty clever idea if it works. I throw away tubes of caulking, glue and sealant that dries up.

Orange County, CA

Attachments:

Congrats! Looks like a great tool…would love to have one if I did much work with steel. Looking forward to your review.

Orange County, CA

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

they shouldnt just leave stuff like that at the front door in plain sight. I feel like they should either wrap it in some kind of non-transparent paper or put it in another box. Seeing a Bosch tool box that size sitting out in the open is really tempting 🙂

I received the Jessem Clear Cut Stock Guides today and am hoping to receive the LS17 positioner setup tomorrow! Very, very stoked!

John S

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

Speaking of ..ahem… caulk condoms..
    I saw this at Menards the other day..

--Steve

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

they shouldnt just leave stuff like that at the front door in plain sight. I feel like they should either wrap it in some kind of non-transparent paper or put it in another box. Seeing a Bosch tool box that size sitting out in the open is really tempting :)

That’s why all our drivers know to leave packages on our back porch (which is where this was).

I received the Jessem Clear Cut Stock Guides today and am hoping to receive the LS17 positioner setup tomorrow! Very, very stoked!

Sweet! Pics? Come on John you know better by now…lol.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Going to pickup tomorrow or Saturday the Bosch 12v drill and impact drivers with 2 L boxx 1s from menards. They are basically selling the impact and everything else is free. I already have the 12v drill which I will keep and have 4 batteries and 2 chargers for these tools.

I saw their offer this week and it is quite tempting.

Good for you. You are going to love the Jessem’s!

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,019 total)
  • The topic ‘Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.997 seconds